thirty seven

July 24th: Monaco Grand Prix
________________________________
quinncarter:

July 24th: Monaco Grand Prix________________________________quinncarter:

liked by 43,569,923 people
quinncarter: oh this happened btw

comments:

username03: Charles snagged a model as well, nothing about my life is fair.

heidiberger: OH HONEY.

charlesleclerc: si beau
________________________________

"Okay Quinn, home race, first one back, are you ready to win this today?" Christian asked as we looked over the tyres we wanted to start on.

I snorted,"Of course."

My mother, father and Elodie had come out to watch from the vip seats, why they hadn't brought my brother was beyond me but I let it go, "But I'm doing what I want to do, if I have a plan I'm committing to it." I forewarned him as I put my helmet on.

"Trust me, we know." Max commented as he was chatting with us also, I'd won both races in Monaco in F2 and was hopeful that I'd still win today, even if my role was to support max in any way possible.

"Do either of you know what's happening with Ferrari?," I asked them as we looked across to their garage, "Have they been allowed to race?"

This entire weekend was hellish for Charles, he'd stayed at mine every night stressing over what would happen, it was driving him crazy.

Christian snickered, "Let's hope not. If they're out of the competition we have a much better chance of winning it, world constructer and driver."

I shook my head, I didn't want them to know, I didn't want Max to tell Christian but I guess I should've expected it, "I don't think the guys should be out of it, it wasn't their choice to be drugged."

"Fred is a bad man, if the fallout of his actions hurts his drivers then tough," Christian argued "His decisions hurt my driver, this is his karma."

I nodded, "I suppose." He was a bad man.

"Don't let your infatuation with a certain Ferrari driver change how you race Quinn, even if you can a win a championship this season you're still aiming to win or help him win." Christian pointed to Max, who awkwardly nodded along as I sighed and climbed into my car.

The song "Circus" by Britney Spears was playing in the headphones I wore whilst racing and I was ready to go, yesterday I'd come P3 in qualifying which I'm putting down to weather conditions, Lando in P2 and Max in P1.

"Quinn, remember what they've all done to you, Fred, Christian, fans, haters," max spoke through my radio, "What this sport has done to you, make them all regret it."

We were in our driving positions, every car on the grid was ready to go other than the Ferraris who were waiting on confirmation to even race in the first place, "If this is going take much longer can someone order me a Big Mac for when this is over?" I asked the team.

Max chuckled, Christian sighed telling us,  "They're coming out now, whether they will get points for this race is still debatable."

"A McDonald's still sounds like a good idea to me, a mc flurry would also be appreciated." I told him, playing with my hands and checking over the heart rate monitored gloves and waving over the top of the car to my family.

I felt guilty really, I hardly saw them anymore considering how busy I was racing in different countries, doing media events, helping with the F1 academy and doing shoot days. Money was being sent across daily to their bank accounts, they now had so much they didn't even notice it.

"If we have a red bull win maybe." Christian assured as the lights finally went out, the Monaco Grand Prix was finally underway and my mission was to keep Lando off of Max.

———————-

"Yeah well done Quinn, that's a P2, P2." My engineer confirmed as I crossed the finish line, the weather was really going out against us today but thankfully I kept everyone off Max.

"Yes, beautiful race!" I replied as I put my car into the second place section, Max already out of the car and clapping for me as he came in first, Christian told me I could fight him for the win when we got to the last few laps but I decided not too, if I wasn't going to win a championship might as well hope my teammate does.

I got up from out of the car, hugging max closely to show my support, "Well done Max!" He was the race leader for the entire duration of the race, Fernando came in third.

As we chatted for a few more moments before getting ready for the after race conference I saw Carlos getting out of his car, a solid performance in which he got a P5, "Well done Carlos, you did well today." I complimented, he raised a brow as usually I would be dropping the insults.

I just felt bad for them.

"Yeah," he shrugged "Doubt I got any points though, a bit shit really." He tan his hands through his sweaty hair, Charles was walking past with a wave.

We tried not to make our relationship blatantly obvious for the cameras so kept to ourselves on the track as much as possible, ""I just don't get it, I did drug tests every day, it's never been positive." Carlos claimed as we walked to the conference.

I shook my head, walking alongside him, "You don't have to lie for Fred, he did bad things."

He was adamant, "No seriously, I have pictures of all of the negative results for the drug tests I did after and before every Grand Prix this season so far, my lawyers have been using them to help Fred."

I crossed my arms, looking at the photos he had in his camera roll, "It's got to be photoshopped then Carlos, he was drugging both of you."

"Quinn, how would he even drug me? It's not like he feeds me? We have catering for a reason." He explained, I needed to go to the podium but I also wanted to keep asking questions.

"What are you trying to say here Carlos?" I asked him, taking my headphone out to hear him better and putting the red bull cap on.

He sighed, "He's your boyfriend, I can't."

I raised a brow, "Uh no, Fred's too old for me and let's be honest he isn't exactly giving sugar daddy."

"No, Charles." He rolled his eyes at my stupidity, "Let's just say, the team isn't threatened by you, Charles is."

"Quinn, you're holding up the conference," Christian shouted from the paddock "Quicker you go the quicker you can have your McDonald's."

________________________________
Twitter:

quinncarter: "she does what she wants and she looks cool doing it." AMEN TO THAT F1 COMMENTATORS

________________________________