four

March 6th:

————————————————————————
quinncarter:

liked by 15,673,893 people quinncarter: 🖤🖤🖤

quinncarter: 🖤🖤🖤

comments:

landonorris: not pink hearts? ☹️

username082: hot

random84: rat
________________________________

The woman at the office was shaking her head, looking down at me as she spoke, "We can't allow you to travel, your passport is out of date you cannot gain access to another country."

"You guys let me travel out here, seriously?," I sighed, if I was a bird I know who I'd shit on,  "I need to get home."

"I understand but we cannot allow that to happen today, if you update the information and take a new photo you may be granted-

I cut her off, I was desperate to get back to Monaco and see my family, "How long will that take?"

She shrugged, finding my desperation amusing as she smiled, "Three to six months."

"I travel for work, I have a lot of travelling to do in the next three to six months," I didn't want to drop the whole, do you know who I am thing, "If I call my manager, can they sort it out for me?"

Her head was permanently shaking, "Unless you have real reasons to go home, I can't allow it today, I'm sorry. Did nobody tell you it needed to be renewed months ago?"

Adulting is a soup and I'm a damn fork.

So I decided to lie, "I have three children, they're all below the ages of seven and I really need to get back. Please I'm desperate here."

She raised her brows looking at me more, I was worried that she would know who I was and that evidently I was lying, she could just google it, "Your'e twenty and have three children under the ages of seven?" She was laughing at my excuse.

"Yeah, had my first daughter at sixteen." I pretended to act all offended but I knew I was failing miserably, I wasn't a mother or anything even close and quite frankly I was embarrassing myself further.

She looked me deep in the eyes, "I'm sorry I just-

"Belle, is there a problem?" Charles appeared out of nowhere, seemed we both were eager to get home as he placed his arm around my waist, ew.

"I uh-

The woman was suspicious, and so was I, she asked him, "Is this your girlfriend sir?"

"No."

"Yes."

The woman's brows were raised, I didn't know what he was playing at but it was bothering me immensely "Well, no what she means is she's my wife, we need to get home to our children and I'm wondering what the hold up is." Charles told her, he's trying to save my ass as if I was going to forgive him afterwards.

"Her last name is Carter, yours is Leclerc according to your passports so I'm afraid I don't believe you." She simply commented, what a knob he was.

He laughed, shaking his head at me and pulling my waist closer to him "Ah, Mon amour, I told you that it needed to be changed after the wedding."

"Yeah silly me." I sarcastically replied, "I forget things a lot, that's why I need to get back I'm forgetting the kids."

"Oh my, do you have Alzheimer's?" The woman asked, she appeared confused.

I hesitantly replied, "Yes."

"It's getting awful, we really need to get her back to the kids, we never know when she will just forget them completely." Charles furthered the lie, much to my surprise.

"In that case," she paused pushing the passport forward "I'll let you go home to the kids, but please do update it soon, have a safe flight home."

We thanked her and walked away from the queue still close to one another so we didn't appear fake, I kept up the smile, wondering if he could see the 'fuck you' in it.

I abruptly pulled away from him as we turned a corner, him simply asking, "You told that woman you had three kids and Alzheimer's?"

I rolled my eyes, pulling my luggage along as I tried to look for my gate with him trailing behind me, "I'm going to hell anyways."

"That you are." He agreed as he continued to walk next to me, "You know you're getting a reputation." He added.

As long as you know who you are and what makes you happy, it doesn't matter how they see you.

It was laughable honestly, "I don't give a damn about a bad reputation Charles, at least I'm honest about things." The subtle dig wasn't even subtle as I finally found my gate which was apparently his too.

He started, "We need to talk about that-

I shushed him, sitting down in an empty seat for my hour wait, "I'm not sober enough for this conversation right now, please be quiet."

Since our conversation last night in the club, I'd gotten extremely drunk, as majority of the drivers do after a race but it was even more obscene as Danny refused to stop buying me drinks until I did like twelve shots in a row, which was a lot for someone like me.

He denied me straightaway, "You hardly drink anything, ever."

I was quick on it, "I'm not the same girl in your memory Charles, people change."

He raised a brow, "In a year?"

"Obviously, you changed within two weeks my best friend one week and the person I hated most in the world the next, so yeah," I nodded shutting my eyes for a nap, "People can change a fuck ton in a year."

"Quinn it was-

I shook my head, placing my airpods in and closing my eyes once again in the hope to have a nice nap and sleep off the hangover, "I don't want to hear it."