thirty five

________________________________
quinncarter:

liked by 40,567,893 quinncarter: i hope i frustrate you and you think about me a lot

liked by 40,567,893
quinncarter: i hope i frustrate you and you think about me a lot.

comments:

username08: back in her bad bitch era

taylorswift: I want to brainwash you into loving me forever
➡️quinncarter: I'm so in love I might stop breathing!!!!!

estebanocon: Charles come get your girl
________________________________

The feeling of being curled up in your arms, with our fingers intertwined and the soft warmth of your breath on my neck can never be put into words. I can, however, tell you that it is where I belong and it is in these moments I feel most at home, "I know, it's horrible. My maman sent me a photo of them all having a family dinner and it hurts." Charles agreed.

"I just feel like my siblings are only little and I know nothing that's going on in their lives, apparently my sister does tennis?" I sighed, it was hard sometimes being away, "Like I have no idea."

"We have busy lives, we sign them away as soon as we get into Formula one, but this is the dream right?" Charles asked, but no, it wasn't my dream wasn't to be the drama of the entire motorsport community.

I only realised I was crying when I rubbed my salty cheeks against his arm, "Sorry." I muttered out on a sniff.

"You don't need to apologise," he assured me, stroking one big hand over my head and down my back, "Do you know how good it feels to have you vulnerable around me? To know you feel comfortable with me?"

I hadn't ever thought of it that way, I'd never cried in front of Charles growing up and now it was almost every day, "I feel like a burden when I'm emotional, it shouldn't be anyone else's problem but my own."

He made a pained noise in his throat then ran his nose from my forehead down the bridge of my own until he reached my mouth, "It is a privilege, Quinn, to know you intimately. To know what makes you hurt and what makes you blush. To watch you overcome your own nightmares or help you along the way, it's an honour to know how you feel."

I laughed dryly, "How do you always know what to say? Like seriously did you take a class for that?"

"No," he said solemnly, running his fingertips over my cheek to collect my tears, "I just know what it's like to be hated, to feel alone against the world, you know?"

"Bullshit, absolute bullshit." I laughed at him but he appeared dead serious, "Everyone loves you Charles, everyone and their dog loves you."

He raised a brow, "I remember someone who hated me very much, in fact she hated me so much that would often cut out bad photos of me and then stick them around the streets of Monaco for people to find like some fucked little game."

I pretended to be shocked, covering my mouth as I laughed a little, "She sounds awful, i can't believe someone would do such a thing."

"Or the time I was training and that person found glitter and decided to sprinkle it all over my drivers suit," he remembered, "I had sparkles on me for months, many months."

I shook my head trying not to chuckle, "Atrocious behaviour."

"Yeah you wouldn't know who it was, would you?" He asked, he knew the answer already and I didn't even care anymore, it was evident.

"Nope."

"You're so fucking stubborn."

"You knew that when you asked me to be your girlfriend." I murmured back not able to take my attention away from his lips.

He laughed, "That I did. I just didn't know how fucking insane it would drive me."

"You can still leave." I reminded him.

"I won't ever leave you Quinn."