twenty eight

29th May:
————————————————————————
formulaonegossip:

liked by 45,728 peopleformulaonegossip: Quinn Carter seen home in Monaco today after a wild weekend in England, the driver was placed in P15 and stayed in that position the entire race due to engine failure problems, it was not red bulls weekend

formulaonegossip: Quinn Carter seen home in Monaco today after a wild weekend in England, the driver was placed in P15 and stayed in that position the entire race due to engine failure problems, it was not red bulls weekend.

comments:

user_name73: yeah but she came back home a managing director of F1 academy

random83: my cousin saw her at dinner with Charles!

username749: she's so cute I feel so bad
________________________________

"I don't know really," I chuckled "I think it's funny, Christian definitely doesn't."

Arthur laughed, "It suits you."

I nudged him in the arm as we sat around the table at Pascales house, tonight Pascale was hosting a big meal as Charles and I were actually home and our families could get together.

"I always said you were a little devil." My papa joined in, we were talking about how each driver has a song they're sort of associated with and somehow mine ended up being Devil Woman by Cliff Richard.

I sighed, any excuse to bring up Taylor swift,
"I mean anything from the reputation album would've been great, but hey ho."

"I don't even have one." Charles mentioned as he sat directly opposite me, grabbing some pasta that Pascale had made.

"Merci c'est adorable Pascale." I thanked her, which was shortly followed by thanks from my two other siblings who were sat by Charles.

I don't know why but every time we came to Pascale's  I would end up between Arthur and Lorenzo and Charles would end up between Elodie and Hugo, our parents on the ends of the table, "I wish you were my daughter Quinn." Pascale joked.

I laughed, growing up she was always my second mother anyway, "No you don't, the drama is a lot."

"I don't think so." Charles replied simply shrugging as he helped Elodie to reach the water as he poured it into her glass for her, she was prone to spilling it.

Arthur leaned to my side, "What did you to my brother and why he is staring at you like that?"

Lorenzo leaned closer also, "Arthur can you spell?," he smiled "it's L O V E and I like to think I played a part in this."

"What did you say Lorenzo?" My maman asked as he had only whispered it between us three at the table, no one else hearing.

"No, I refuse to believe that." Arthur replied blanking my mum completely as he looked between Charles and I, we awkwardly laughed to avoid the whole subject.

"What's going on?" Pascale asked also curious as to what was happening, Hugo was staring at me as he had clearly heard what was said his eyes wide, "Hugo you look a little pale." I laughed as the shock clearly got to him.