twenty three

Tuesday 10th May:

"Well we expected some backlash from the other teams, Ferrari is just following the trend." I simply shrugged, Charles and I were flying home on the red bull jet that I'd somehow convinced him to get on as we travelled back to Monaco from Miami.

"I mean, it could be worse, you could be the one doing the hating yourself." I reminded him of our arguing just weeks ago, since being allowed back in the seat at red bull as expected red bull had majorly come under fire, I yawned and patted down the sides of my green dress, as chosen by my stylist.

The race was a P1, P4 for red bull and unfortunately I was the car in fourth but it was all made up for as Max came first, Charles in third and Lewis in second.

Half of the fans supported me, half of them didn't and for some damn reason the ones that didn't shouted louder.

"I guess." He replied, and suddenly the monster in him fell silent as she rests her head on his lap, if only she knew he loved her more than he's ever loved anyone.

He loved her to love her, and not just as a friend.
________________________________
TMZ:

liked by 64,628,928 people TMZ: Quinn Carter arrived back home in Monaco early this morning after gaining her position in red bull back, she was seen leaving the airport with Charles Leclerc

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by 64,628,928 people
TMZ: Quinn Carter arrived back home in Monaco early this morning after gaining her position in red bull back, she was seen leaving the airport with Charles Leclerc. A potential enemy turned friend? A lover? Who knows?

comments:

username20: they can drop the act now she got what she wanted

random84: i met her this morning such a sweetheart!!

user.name4: the way Charles looked at her earlier 🥹
________________________________

"I just want to go home and sleep." I complained to him, my hand covering my mouth as I leaned into the window of the car we were in.

We'd landed in Monaco over two hours ago, the sea of people making it hard to get out so we stayed and took photos, autographs and various gifts, it was exhausting.

I don't know how people have the energy to be nice.

"Hey, don't sleep with your face pressed up against the window, you'll get paparazzi photos of that everywhere." He reminded me, various flashes from cameras shining through the car windows, bless our driver.

She looked so sleepy and confused, she'd slept the entire journey whilst I didn't get a chance, I was too busy admiring her, "Quinn." He spoke, his arms reached out wide as she appeared dazed.

Her brows raised, and so he hugged her. Her arms fold in front of her as she presses into him, and he just holds her. Quinn was a woman that needed to be held so damn badly. And Charles was the lucky one who gets to do it, "Quinn." He whispered down to her.

When no response was given, he simply asked her, "What is this between us?" He'd asked her to come to Miami with him, they shared a hotel room, they shared the damn bed, but nothing came of anything than sleepless nights of laughter and a lot of catching up.

But this girl, this gorgeous woman in his lap, oh he was definitely in love with her. Her intelligence, her craziness, her determination, her sassiness. She has the most dynamic personality. There are so many facets to Quinn Carter and Charles wanted to know them all, the more he knew the more he could love.

Suddenly she answered, looking up at Charles as her head was pressed against his chest, "Nothing."

And that's when it happened, he grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her hard, there was nothing between them. Nothing between their lips, not even air.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked.
He drew his hands back a few inches, cupping her face with both hands, "How did you know I was smiling?" He asked, smile on show now.

"I could feel it on my lips." I countered.

He brought a finger close to my lips, tracing the outline, "You make me smile," he whispered "When you don't make me want to scream, you make me smile."

All those times we had sat there, pretending to be just friends when all the while everyone in the room could plainly see that we were existing purely for one another.

"Had to ruin the moment didn't you." I replied, rolling my eyes and sitting up right now, next to him in the car. The journey home from the airport was around an hour and a half away, and we were  only twenty minutes in to the journey.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He shook his head, his smile still wide as he looked deeply into my eyes, "When I say I love you, I don't mean as a friend Quinn."

"I love you." He confirmed.

I leaned closer, "Since when?" Even as kids we used to say that we loved each other, purely friendly innocent love. Now, the 'I love you' didn't come across as a friend thing, it was more than that.

He let out a sigh, "Since fucking always."

My momentary silence was clearly bothering him as he expected me to say it back, "This is the part where you tell me you love me too. Tell me and give me your heart, and I promise you, Quinn.... I promise you I'll take care of it."

"I think if anything you stole my heart you jerk." I argued, I was far too tired for this ordeal, so tired in fact I wasn't even sure that this wasn't a dream.

Charles shook his head, "Not quite the right words," he chuckled "try again."

Oh this was going to be a long car journey.

I laughed softly, "I think I fell for you Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc."

He started to say something but I quickly held my finger up to his lips, "I love you," I admitted softly and quietly "You're right, I love you, and it scares the absolute shit out of me."

"Yeah," he nodded "Me too, but for now let me have this." He asked, holding his hand out for me to hold, which I was quick in doing so, oh Charles what are you getting yourself into.

annihilation (Charles Leclerc) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें