thirty two

July 1st:
————————————————————————
Formulaonegossip:

liked by 27,939,626 peopleformulaonegossip: Quinn Carter spotted out of the house for the first time in weeks with ex boyfriend, ex formula 2 teammate Leo Moreau after the eventful Mexican Grand Prix

formulaonegossip: Quinn Carter spotted out of the house for the first time in weeks with ex boyfriend, ex formula 2 teammate Leo Moreau after the eventful Mexican Grand Prix. Is she finally reaching out for support? Are they back together? Has she actually quit or is she just on break?

comments:

username83: no bc I feel so bad

redbullracing: 🥺💙

random92: she made me cry man

landonorris: HIS HAND-
________________________________

"I can still talk to other people." I told him, laughing at his expression, his smile was the only thing getting me through these days.

"No, hard no." His hands tightened on my thighs, "I broke the speed limit to get here because I thought you might laugh with someone else, we see each other and no one else Quinn."

"Stop being jealous you idiot," I leaned over brushing my lips against his, "Leo's just a friend, well he was, when he starting grabbing me in front of the cameras I cut him off."

"You make me fucking crazy." He replied.

"Look, don't blame me for your psychosis."

"Quinn, you are my psychosis." He commented, he's so brutally handsome I curse him for it every single day. I curse every time I see a good looking man and compare him to Charles. I curse him every time I have fantasies and he's always the main character in them.

"I do drive a lot of people to madness at some point." I told him, grabbing his hand close, in the past month I had hardly left my house, he'd been the source of my comfort and we'd gotten a lot closer as a result.

"Christian Horner maybe, nobody else." Charles smiled, Christian had been calling me non stop and begging for me to go back to the team and promised I could act how I wanted to, I knew his trick, he's always nice at the start until he starts changing you to fit his standards again.

I laughed, confessing, "Well I think I secretly enjoy pushing him to madness."

"Oh I know." Charles agreed, since I quit the team F1 academy had been straight at me promising me a spot in one of their teams, they were desperate for me to race down with all the girls, and honestly I was considering it, "though I think you'd make him that bit more insane if you actually left the house."

"I don't have any reason to, nobody outside of these four walls respects me so fuck them, all of them," I shrugged, "I'm staying in here."

"Don't even try with that, you haven't been on your phone in three weeks but if you had been you'd see the overwhelming amount of support you've received." Charles told me as he grabbed his phone to show me the abundance of love from the drivers, family, friends, fans and even female athletes in other professions.

"I don't want to leave because if I leave my house it will feel real." I admitted, the whole day felt like a fever dream, it didn't feel like it was even happening.

"So why don't we leave and go somewhere exciting?," he suggested, "Yeah, let's go on a trip, anywhere you want."

I waved my finger, "You have races mister."

He rolled his eyes, he'd taken up that habit from me "Well I don't like racing if you aren't on the track, so if you aren't going then neither am I." He crossed his arms.

"You love Ferrari, don't even."

He nodded, "I do, but I love you more."

"Even with the constant melt downs, drama and verbal abuse?" I snorted "Wow you're obsessed."

"Don't make me regret saying that." He threatened as we laid down on the couch, he had come over to watch me as he had done every single day he wasn't racing, and if he was it would be a routine call every two hours...

My small smile stretches. I love him more than I love most things. More than I love most fucking people. He fills the hole in my heart.

"So I'm thinking Greece." I randomly thought, reminding him of his proposal to go away for a little.

"Done, tomorrow?" He asked, sometimes, only sometimes when he showed me how easily jets were at his disposal I felt a tinge of jealousy or maybe annoyance, and I know it's bad. I just keep thinking that the money he had, that could've been in my parents for the past two years.

I raised a brow, "Tomorrow? Desperate are you?"

"Desperate to make you happy." He replied, sappy as hell I kept thinking but tried not to let my smile falter. He did it to make me cringe, I knew he did by the way he would look at me when he said something like this.

"You know," I chuckled "Sometimes I hate how much I like you." I admitted in a whisper "It's like a weakness."

"Then it will be a weakness we both share."

My parents were delighted, they loved Charles as if he was their own son, I used to call my papa and would say 'Guess who's winning all the races?' And every time he would dead ass say 'Charles', my maman and papa have always loved that boy, it just took me a lot longer to see it.

After the chaos that was Mexico my parents didn't know what was going on, despite the millions in their bank accounts they hadn't purchased a working television and still claim their twenty year old one worked and didn't watch the Grand Prix so Charles went down and told them everything, except my siblings, my maman didn't want them to stress.

Charles told them everything, why I had hated him for that year with every detail and finished off telling them with a cheque of all the money he earned his first year in formula one and offering it to them as an apology, €28 million.

As expected they kept turning him down, so he told me and I snuck it into their accounts as per usual, but if anything made me happy, it was him.

________________________________
Twitter:

Danielricciardo: just to clarify, max and I aren't dating. We have an amazing friendship and like eachother but we don't love eachother.

➡️quinncarter: denial ricciardo

➡️Danielricciardo: you're back online???

➡️quinncarter: don't change the subject.
________________________________