thirty six

July 21st: Monaco media day
________________________________
formulaone:

liked by 53,649,203 peopleformulaone: devastations in the Ferrari paddocks this weekend as team principle Fred Vasseur has officially been dropped from the team due to drug related allegations from other teams, what's going to happen for the Monac...

formulaone: devastations in the Ferrari paddocks this weekend as team principle Fred Vasseur has officially been dropped from the team due to drug related allegations from other teams, what's going to happen for the Monaco Grand Prix?

comments:

maxverstappen: 🤡

username92: oh my god he drugged Quinn.

randomf1: holy shit
________________________________

"I don't know Charles." I told him shrugging, and pulling on my red bull jumper as I got ready for qualifying, after many arguments with Christian he'd agreed to have me on the team once again, he said some points are better than none as ultimately I won't win the championship now but I could help max better than Danny was, "It's just as much a shock to me as it is you."

"Was it?," He asked, he didn't trust me in the slightest although I can be white unhinged so it's understandable, "I mean you knew about it and I knew and I didn't tell anyone."

I rolled my eyes, walking out to my car as I refused to let Charles drive me anywhere,
I'm a control freak like that,"Well maybe he told someone about it."

Charles was snappy today, he loved Fred dearly despite what he had done, he was like a father figure, "Oh yeah as if he'd just say 'oh by the way I drug my team! I also drugged Quinn, the one with the mental breakdowns, yeah her."

"He's a bad person anyway Charles!," I told him as I started to drive to the track for media day, "If he has to drug people because he's that insecure-

He huffed, "He's not insecure."

I raised a brow, "So why would he drug you then?," I laughed "Why would he know exactly what dates which drivers would be tested, because he didn't want the fucking FIA knowing."

"How do you know about the list of dates?" Charles asked, clearly I'd looked in to Fred's performance enhancing drugs quite a lot and had found that he would do it on specific days.

"It doesn't matter," I sighed "I didn't tell the FIA, I didn't know he'd been fired okay?"

Charles crossed his arms "You told Christian didn't you?" He kept his eyes forward, as if he was the one driving.

"No."

He laughed dryly, "Well how has this happened then Quinn? It was allegations from a team, what other team is going to try and kick him out other than red bull?"

"I don't know."

Okay, so maybe, just maybe I was feeling pissed off and decided to overshare everything with Max.

And maybe, just maybe he decided to do something about it.

He sighed, "Well figure it out, what are we going to do? The whole team is under investigation, they might wipe all of our points." His words came across harsh but I was understanding of the fact he had still worked hard, it wasn't his fault that his team principle was a dickhead.

"You'll be okay, I won't let that happen."
———————-

I was sat on the couch stage with Zhou, Max, Oscar, Logan, Kevin and Carlos, "So Quinn, having taken almost a month out of motorsport why come back now? Considering your points have been completely wiped and you can no longer win the championship?"

"Racing is my life, it's everything to me," I explained, "Since my absence I've come to my own conclusion that I'm enough, I don't have to change for anyone, I'm just a driver and if you don't like me congratufuckinglations, I don't care."

I mean I have people I don't even know mad at me.

The man huffed, "But what's the point if you can't win it now?"

"Well I'm on a team, I'm working to support a red bull win for Max," I gestured to my teammate, "Just as I cannot win doesn't mean I won't try and help him too. And it's Monaco baby! Home race!"

A woman wandered up "So my questions for Carlos, what is happening with Fred? Did you know about the alleged drugging?"

Carlos sighed, "I have no idea, I don't know what's going on at all. When I know you'll know."

"And Quinn do you have involvement in Fred's resigning from the team, you mentioned being drugged in Mexico?" The woman asked me, oh god sake.

Max looked at me from the corner of his eye.

Christian had called a team meeting this morning and he was the one who filed the complaint to the FIA after Max had passed on the news of the drugging, I told him it wasn't intentional and obviously he didn't know I would snatch Charles' drink but he was still drugging his drivers to win, that's fucked.

I held my hands up, "I can't legally say anything at the moment, a lot is going on behind the scenes and it's not up to me to share, until of course, we know exactly what's happening."

"Quinn," A man spoke "An article came up a few weeks ago about you potentially moving to the driver academy and racing there?"

"I was asked," I shook my head "It isn't something I'm looking to pursue, I'm very happy however to be a managing director for their first season in 2025 alongside Susie Wolff."

"Max," A female voice spoke "Since neither Charles or Quinn will comment on whether they're together what's your take on it?"

I chuckled into the microphone, Max coughed "I don't want her to hurt me," he laughed "But it's disgusting, absolutely disgusting."

One of the guys asked, "Quinn, recently you were seen with formula two ex Leo, what was that about? The photos seemed cosy."

I almost forgot about Leo, "He recently returned to Monaco and it was just a nice little catch up, nothing more than that."

"Didn't look like it." Someone in the crowd of people shouted out, the boys next to me raising their brows, just praying that it wasn't another hate club.

"You know, I would love to insult you but I'm afraid I won't do it as well as nature did." I replied rolling my eyes as we continued with more fan forum questions, Carlos being rinsed with questions over Fred.

A woman shouted as we got up from the couches to me, "You're just a fame fucker!"

Seriously, after my break down in Mexico people still went to any length to attack me, "Look in order for you to insult me I need to value you your opinion," I spoke walking off the stage "Nice try though. Bye everyone!"

________________________________
Twitter:

quinncarter: just another day being the funniest and most gorgeous girl alive

➡️Georgerussel: did you hit your head?

➡️quinncarter: go think your sweat is rain again, GOODBYE

➡️Pierregasly: I have many words for you and those aren't some of them

➡️quinncarter: just because your girl fancies me more than you do doesn't mean you have to be salty.
________________________________