ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢

Start from the beginning

"I, I apologise on his behalf. May be he is thinking about something." I came back to my scenes, when Jimin held on my arm, and apologized for something, and that is when I came back to the reality again.

I cleared my throat, and looked away for a while.

"I apologize for being ignorant to you prince hoseok, I am Kim taehyung, the younger prince of Kim's clan, the second son of Kim Jay and Kim Haerin, and the younger brother of Kim Namjoon who is the recent ruler, and head of Kim's pack." I said, at which he hummed in response, but I frowned when I noticed no emotions on his face.

He is indeed beautiful, but seems prideful and arrogant.

"Jung hoseok, the one and only son of Jung Ji-Ho and Jung jisoo, and also the soon to be head and king of jung's pack."

"Then I am honored to meet the future king, your majesty." I said, and bowed to him with a chuckle, but it turned into a frown when I listened to his words.

"You should, because you are not the king of the biggest clan of this time, but soon I will be. Also, you seem nothing like a pure breed alpha." He said, and I stood straight now.

"Hoseok, silent. First, lets introduce each other." The other alpha said, and I can smell the scent of amber musk from him.

"Jeon jungkook, the one and only son of Jeon Seungmin and Jeon Ryujin, also the soon to be head and king of jeon's pack. Glad to meet you, Kim taheyung, and-"

I turned my gaze towards Jimin, as he did not introduced himself. A frown formed on my face when I noticed that he is lost somewhere.

"Jimin." I whispered to him, making him come back to his senses. He stared at me for a while, before turning his gaze towards hoseok and jungkook.

"I, I am park jimin. Prince of park's clan, and an omega. One and only son of Park seojoon and Park Mina. Honored to meet you, alpha jungkook jeon and alpha hoseok Jung." He said, and bowed to them.

"So you are an omega? Then why your parents sent you here to stay in jung's clan for two years to practice the battle strategies?" Asked hoseok, which made my attention turn towards him again.

Third person's pov

"Being an omega does not mean that I do not know how to use a sword." Jimin said, with a beautiful smile on his face. Hoseok raised his eye brow at him, and stared at him from head to toe. He cannot believe that an omega like him, who barely reaches his neck, can actually keeps the strength to even raise a sword. He more likely looks like an omega, who likes to spend his day in making flower crowns.

"I cannot believe." He said, which made the omega frown at his words.

"You looks fragile, and also too pretty to believe that you ever stepped in a practice field and did harsh training under bright sunlight." Hoseok said.

"I know I should not interrupt you two, but it is the speciality of Jimin that even after working in harsh environment, his beauty never fades. Do you agree with me jungkook San?" Taheyung said, with a huge smile on his face, and turned his attention towards jungkook to divert his mind from the alpha in front of him.

Jungkook, who was staring at Jimin with dead eyes, now turned his gaze towards taehyung, then again towards Jimin.

Hoseok was staring at him too, and waiting for him to say something, but as soon as he did, all of them froze on their spots, specially taehyung and Jimin.

"I do not think so. He is ugly, and looks like some wild boar. Or should I say, a harlot is a better word to describe an omega like him as I can smell an alpha's scent from him." Said jungkook.