ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

Start from the beginning

(This is how jung's reign looks like

(This is how jung's reign looks like. Just imagine the real world-)

"This reign is as huge as mine, and seems elusive because of its beauty." Mumbled taehyung to himself, while looking at the reign and its people like some little pup.

After travelling for some distance, both the prince's reached the gates of jung's palace. The huge gates of the palace's wall opened, making both taehyung and Jimin stare at the beauty of the huge and ethereal palace, with their mouths wide open.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful." Mumbled taehyung, while looking at the beauty with wide eyes.

Soon, their chariots stopped in front of the stairs of the palace, and the guards opened the doors of the of it for them.

Jimin and taehyung both stepped down of their chariots, and soon their eyes met to the jung couple.

Jimin smiled at them, and bowed to them in respect, while taehyung just forgot to bow to them as he was busy staring at the beautiful omega servants around the queen.

Jimin hit him by his elbow, and that was when taehyung came back to the real world, and he immediately bowed to the king and the queen, which made both husband and wife chuckle at him.

"Taehyung, jimin, my sons, seeing you  both after so many years. Hope you enjoyed your journey to here." Said the queen, opening her arms wide, inviting the two young wolves into her warm hug.

Both taehyung and Jimin smiled, and rushed towards jisoo to hug her.

"Yes jisoo eomma, we had a safe and wonderful journey, and I know it is been so long since I last saw you , but we still have not forget you." Taehyung said, at which she chuckled. They call her eomma, because they both used to visit their reigns on regular basis. They never bought their son hoseok to their reign, and the reason behind that is hoseok used to stay very sick since his birth, so he could not travel much.

"Eomma, you did not visited our reign since two years. Do you know how much I missed you?" This time Jimin said, with his sad doe eyes.

"Wait, you only missed your eomma and not your appa?! Now I am feeling like I got abandoned in this old age by my own sons" said Jung Ji-Ho, dramatically placing his hand on his chest, which made both the young wolves giggle and jisoo rolled her eyes at her over dramatic husband.