ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞

Start from the beginning

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP!"

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

It was mid of the night, and all the people are now in their deep slumber, including Jimin but here my eyes are open like some big potatoes as sleep is far away from them.

I pouted, and turned my gaze in jimin's direction, but frowned when I found him curled up into a small ball while holding on his quilt tightly.

"Jimin, are you feeling cold?" I asked, but he did not said anything as he is sleeping.

I sat on my place, and crawled in his direction to check on him, but my eyes widen when I found him shivering because of cold.

I immediately grabbed my quilt, covered him by it, and got inside of his quilt with him.

He flinched and opened his eyes to look at me when I hugged him close to myself.

"W-what are you doing tae?"

"You were shivering because of cold. So I decided to provide you my body heat." I said with a smile on my face.

"But we should not stay this close to each other tae. I got scolded by namjoon hyung in morning too, and he was not wrong as your scent can stay on my body for a week, and people will raise question on both of our characters and relationship" He said, but I shook my head a little.

"Jimin, we both know what kind of relationship we have. It is as pure as almighty goddess Luna herself, and if someone thinks that our friendship is profane and corrupted, then it is their mind which is actually corrupted and they have to wash it" He sighed, and nodded slightly at my words.

After that, we both did not said anything, and I closed my eyes to get some sleep too.

"Tae?" I opened my eyes again, and looked down when Jimin called my name in his soft voice.

"Sometimes I think, if you care for me this much, then how much you are going to care for your mate?" I chuckled at his words, and rested my chin on top of his head.

"As much as I care for you Minnie. Because this is what I am. I show what I feel, and do not hide my emotions. So, I do not think it is going to change a little bit as I am already showing the real and true me." I said, with my eyes closed. He giggled at my words and hummed in response.

"Tae?" He called for me again.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I will find a mate who will be as caring as you? Sometimes I think, you are raising my hopes of having a perfect mate who will care and respect me like you. Because in real, mostly alphas only want their mates to continue their bloodline, and treat their omegas like some mistress or servant." He said, making me smile warmly at his words.

"I am not raising your hopes Minnie, because I know goddess Luna has destined a perfect mate for you. I know he is going to be so caring and going to have a soft heart like you. He will care for you more than me, and treat you like his queen" Yes I am raising your hopes because I want you to realise that what kind of treatment you deserve from your future mate so that he would not dare to suppress you or degrade you like other alphas do. And if he did, then you know that what you have to do and to whom to come. I thought to myself, as I caressed on his back softly.

I frowned when he did not said anything, which made me look down at him again, only to find that he has already fell asleep. I smiled when I realized that he is not shivering anymore.