(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?

Start from the beginning

Hobie: How did it go?

Jensen: Walked in as a warrior, came out a champion.

Hobie: 'Bout time.

Jensen walks down with his hands on his pockets... he was wearing jeans, a snow jacket and snow boots... yeah he didn't want to cover his new shoes in snow... a pair of Jordans Retro, they were red and black.

For Hobie, it was so weird to see Jensen like this... so emotional and happy, and a bit more colorful. Jensen even was back schedule with his classes and finals exam... which he destroyed, though he took them in a private classroom after detention for the many times he has not gone to class.

Hobie: So... who's the lucky girl that changed your ass?

Jensen looked at Hobie, showing the photo of Gwen and himself in the dorm, his eyes widened a little seeing how similar the two versions are... of course he didn't know.

Hobie: They look so similar, like a twin.

Jensen: Yeah but, um... she's not the witch, her name is Wanda Murphy.

Hobie: She doesn't look like a Wanda. Is she a drummer?

Jensen: She is one, actually.

Hobie: Did she shows you her skills with it?

Jensen: Sadly... no. But she did offer to lend her skills one day.

Hobie: Hope she isn't a fraud, and that she isn't like the witch in the cell.

Jensen: No... (smiles at the photo) she isn't.

Jensen puts the photo in the pockets of his jacket in his chest, just to return putting his hands on his jacket.

Minutes Later

Allan's Residence

Many people were in her home... well... in Liz's parents home... which was luckily a big apartment, like a big one, penthouse more exactly... yeah it was on the very top. In it was Wilson Allan with his wife Sophia Allan, Liz' parents as inside was also her grandparents, Flash though without his parents, he was brought with Ned and Betty Brant who came with Betty's mother, Eleonore. There were a few more other students as well as parents... especially, a woman with black hair and blue eyes, that was Camilla, Jensen's mother, who is aware of his son's return.

The door opens to the Allan's penthouse, as Hobie walks in holding a present, he walks inside with his father behind, also holding a present.

Hobie: Sorry we're late, folks.

Flash: Took your sweet ass time.

Hobie: There is a reason for it.

Behind his father... entered Jensen... though a bit shyly, apart from Hobie and his mother... nobody else knew... and the times he went back to school, he was in private classrooms to catch back on the material he lost, the exams and detention... it was pretty awful for him. He heard many gasps, including Flash and Ned.

Ned: No way...

From the kitchen, was Liz walking with some Christmas food and her mother helping to take it to the table.