Ayaansh and Jaanvi's Story Continues in...

AYAANSH AND JAANVI'S STORY CONTINUES IN...

Billionaire's Soulmate—the Sequel

This was unexpected, wasn't it?

I know many of you are cursing me right now and I understand you love Ayaansh because y'all have practically seen him growing up, well, those who have read Billionaire's Baby.

Why you may ask, I did this?

There are two reasons; one, you cannot expect Jaanvi to forgive Ayaansh and fall in his arms when she has spent years getting over the hurt, he caused before he left. He basically broke her teenage heart, shattered her self-confidence, and left her in guilt. Because what was her fault? That she had a crush on him and he simply didn't like her? Nah, even if I want the two of them together a mere heart disease does not solve their complicated relation. This was like Ayaansh has feelings for her and also has a heart disease so Jaanvi should say yes, to not break his heart, literally. Lol. How unfair on Jaanvi's part, don't you think?

Secondly, I had mentioned that this book will have 30 to 35 chapters, didn't I? And meanwhile I can continue here but I need to show a leap which I have already shown, so according to me it gets a bit of messy here. Like there's already one leap shown and it's ridiculous if I keep on showing leap after leap in the same book (at least it's ridiculous for me, cause I ain't writing a star plus serial, lmao.)

I will take some time to start this book because there is already another ongoing book I am writing. I will only start this book after I have completed writing a decent number of chapters so please be patient.

I will appreciate if people don't keep on asking me when I will start the sequel because I have other priorities. I will try to start it soon though.

And I just hope you guys love the sequel more because there are going to be scenes filled with more love and cuteness between Ayaansh and Jaanvi.

That being said, I will see you guys soon.

Thank you so much for reading this book and my other works.

I love you all❤️