Chapter Eight

Chapter eight

Say what now?

He called Jaanvi what?

This time when he tried to break the hug, Srishti let him and gave him a smile. As he gaped at her with his mouth slightly hung open, Srishti let out a chuckle, "You don't believe me?"

"Then let me tell you a story."

It was just another day where the two families had planned an outing. Sahil and Aditya had to carefully pick up a place where the media wouldn't follow them and it would be a peaceful outing.

The excitement reflected on both the women's faces as they geared up for departure. Ayaansh had been bouncing up and down while Jaanvi was quiet in her mother's arms.

Zevah smiled down at her daughter who looked around with curious eyes. Jaanvi has been a quiet child from the start. She never cries much but she's only one so there were possibilities that her personality could change when she grows up.

"Dadda," Ayaansh called out, stretching out his tiny arms towards his father, indicating him to pick him up. Sahil smiled at the his son and gladly picked him up causing Ayaansh to let out a squeal of delight. Srishti could feel her lips stretching at the sight. She loved these two more than anything in the world.

A hand circled around her waist, gaining her attention. She smiled up at her husband who leaned down to peck her forehead. A sigh of content left her mouth as she heard him mutter 'you're my sanity'. It was his way of saying 'i love you' and she wasn't complaining.

She remembered the one and only time he actually said those three words and a grin formed on her face. Zevah nudged her, raising her brows as of asking why she was grinning like an idiot.

Srishti chuckled and shook her head. She looked  ahead and saw Aditya coming towards them. He hugged her as a greeting and she watched him turn to Zevah and Jaanvi with the biggest smile on his face. He kissed both of them before taking Jaanvi in his arms and escorting Zevah to their car.

Sahil called out for Srishti and she hurriedly went towards the car. Once both the cars were filled with their luggage and people, they took off to the airport.

Ayaansh in between Sahil and Srishti in Sahil's private plane whereas the Singhania family was sitting behind. Once the plane took off, Srishti looked at Ayaansh who seemed very engrossed in Sahil's phone.

"Ayaansh, baby, you need to stop being on the phone." She paused and glanced at Sahil who now had an iPad in his hand. Shaking her head in disbelief she snatched the phone from Ayaansh's hand earning a cry from him. Next she snatched the iPad from Sahil earning a 'what the fu-' followed by a glare which made him shut his mouth.

Srishti gave a stern look to them, "No electronic devices are allowed on this trip." Ayaansh frowned and Sahil made a bad face but both said nothing.

A snicker was heard. Sahil looked behind and there was Aditya laughing at him. Jaanvi was sitting on her father's lap and playing with her plushie whereas Zevah was sleeping.

Sahil gave an apologetic look to Jaanvi before he snatched the plushie from her hands and threw it at Aditya's face. "Fuc—dge you!" He hissed, glaring at Sahil who was smirking.