Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven

Ayaansh reached the mansion but soon his eyes narrowed and fists clenched at the figure walking towards the mansion. Fucking Nihal.

Why the fuck was he smiling to himself? Creep.

"Oh hey! Are you going in here?" He pointed towards the door, seeming a little too happy about the fact that he was going to enter inside.

Ayaansh fumed. "Who the fuck are you?" Taken aback by the hostility in his voice, Nihal's smile dropped and he seemed a little less excited. Good.

"Chill the fuck out. Who even are you to question me that?" Nihal asked matching Ayaansh's intense stare. The latter gritted his teeth in annoyance because the boy clearly didn't know him.

"I don't think I need to tell you who I am. Go figure it out yourself." Saying so Ayaansh marched towards the door. "And stay away from Jaanvi!" It was a warning and since he was facing the door, he didn't notice Nihal's lips forming into a smirk.

"Oh, so it's about her. Well too bad because I'm here to propose to Jaanvi." Ayaansh tensed as his finger froze over the doorbell. What did this assface even say?

With fire blazing in his eyes and jaw clenched, Ayaansh controlled himself to not turn around and punch the guy. Instead ignoring his words, Ayaansh started ringing the bell violently until he realised he was disturbing Zevah with his nonsense as well which made him stop.

When Ayaansh felt Nihal's presence beside him, he just wished the door opened soon before the latter got a black eye.

The door opened then, much to his relief but that didn't last long because of the sight in front of him. There stood Jaanvi, fidgeting with her hands but what pissed him more was that she wasn't looking at him. She was staring straight at the guy beside him.

God help him before he explodes.

With a low angry groan, he stomped inside making a beeline for Zevah's room leaving a stunned Jaanvi behind.

────────

Ayaansh entered the room and found Zevah reading a book. She looked up at the sound of door opening and grinned seeing him. "Ayaansh! What a surprise!" She exclaimed.

"Is Srishti here too?" At the mention of her mother, Ayaansh paled. He realised he didn't even inform her before storming out of the house like that.

He scratched the back of his head, a sheepish smile on his face, "About that—I kinda forgot to tell her I was coming here."

Zevah's smile dropped and she gave him are-you-serious look to which he gave her his puppy eyes saying please-save-me-this-time. She sighed and picked up her phone.

"Hey, listen don't shout but Ayaansh is standing in front of me right now." Ayaansh seemed impressed. Wow! Straight to the point.

He winced when he heard his mother yelling on the other side. "Hey now! I told you don't yell, I'm pregnant and it can be bad for my health." The yelling stopped and then Zevah turned to look at him. Ayaansh's eyes widened in fear realising that she wanted to talk to him.