ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫

Start from the beginning

"I am going to miss you my little cub. Come back soon, and take care of yourself. Do not forget to eat on time there, and also take good care of Jimin too." Taehyung nodded at his words with a smile, but little did he know that an alpha is fuming in anger while looking at both of them.

.

.

"Eomma, I am an omega! Then why I have to stay there for two years and learn about battlefield!!?" Jimin whined, at which his eomma crossed her arms over her chest.

"You are not only going to learn about the strategies of battle there, but also going to learn about some basic manners and how an omega is supposed to behave." She said, but Jimin frowned at her words.

"What do you mean by this?"

"I mean you are going to learn there that how am omega should behave-"

"Do you mean I am going there so that I can learn how to act shy, be submissive and speak less?" Said Jimin, cutting his eomma's words at mid. She nodded making Jimin let out a soft sigh.

"Then eomma, I think I am going to disappoint you even after two years as I am not going to change myself. I am happy being like this, and one more thing-" he said, and leaned near the ear of his eomma.

"I am not going to change my mind of not having any pup too- ouch!" A smack landed on his head which made him pout and stare at his eomma, as she was the one who smacked him.

"You are going to learn all of these thing there Jimin. And accept this or not, omegas are meant to be submissive and carry pups of their mate, and it is nature. You cannot run away from this." Said his eomma, but Jimin just shook his head a little.

"Jimin, take care of yourself son. After today, we are only going to see you on the day of your birthday. You are going to learn so many things there, so do not waste this opportunity. And who knows, if you will find your mate there too?" This time, his appa said, which made the younger omega stare at him with wide eyes.

"Do not you think I am still young to find my mate appa?"

"I found your eomma when she was twelve, my little boy." His appa said with a chuckle.

"You should leave now. You will reach till tomorrow afternoon there. You cannot delay more." His appa continued, at which Jimin gave him a small nod.

He gave a hug to both of his parents, and got inside of his chariot.

(His chariot)

(His chariot)

The doors of the chariot got closed, and Jimin peeked out of the windows to see his parents.

"HIYAAA!" The charioteer shouted, and the horses started to walk.

The chariot started to move, and Jimin waved his hand at his parents, while staring at them with sad eyes. Both queen and king also waved their hands at him too until the chariots of both taehyung and Jimin got out of the main doors of Kim's palace.