Chapter 25 -Protect 21-nim!-

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh, I see..." 1168 was silent for a moment while glancing at the child next to him. He had to be careful how he spoke when the child was around. "By the way, what's the plan?"

It worked. Kang Ilhun and the main forces at both stations failed to attack Chungmuro. And we managed to take Dongdaemun Station. Ah, but we failed to take Myeongdong Station.

"That's fine. That's according to our plan too. Good job."

"Haha Thank you." Jung Minseob laughed awkwardly.

"Ahjussi, is Yoo Jonghyuk at Chungmuro?"

The red-haired boy who had been silent until now spoke. Even his voice is also very beautiful and soothing.

'How can there be a human like this? That's very inhumane you know!' thought Jung Minseob. He was envious of the boy's appearance, who looked like a prince from a fairy tale. No, the child is like an angel.

1168 smiled at the boy and replied, "Yes, he's there."

"Is that so..."

The boy muttered a little while looking down. In Jung Minseob's eyes, the boy looked very disappointed. He smiled a little while looking at the boy. 'Looks like he wants to meet the main character huh? He is an innocent child.'

No, Jung Minseob was wrong. Cale didn't want to meet the main character at all. For him, being involved with the prophets was troublesome, what about the main character who had all sorts of problems centered around him? He didn't want his lazy life to go further and further away.

'I have to stay away from that Yoo Jonghyuk as much as I can!' Cale thought desperately.

Cale felt that by staying away from Yoo Jonghyuk he would be able to live quietly the way he was right now. But he didn't know that the main character in that world wasn't just Yoo Jonghyuk.

After all, even if Cale just stayed in that place, all sorts of troubles that would keep him away from living a lazy life would still approach him. Because Cale was a problem magnet.

One of them...

[A new constellation has entered the channel!]

[Some new constellation greets you.]

[Some new constellations are interested in your existence.]

[Some of the new constellations are flabbergasted to see you.]

[Some new constellation compliments your performance.]

[Some of the new constellations feel disbelief.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Death' is glaring angrily at the new constellation that is staring at his incarnation.]

[The constellation 'The Hero Who Saved Andromeda' is curious about what happened.]

[The constellation 'Always Watching from Behind the Scenes' is busy eating popcorn.]

Cale frowned deeply as he looked at the constellation messages that kept appearing. 'What happen? Is it broken?'

"Is there something wrong?" 1168 asked as he saw the deep frown on Cale's forehead.

"I'm going to the toilet for a bit, Ahjussi."

Without waiting for 1168's response, Cale immediately rushed to the bathroom that was not far from that place. He looked around before finally speaking, "Who are you? Do you know me?"

[Several new constellations nod.]

"How did you know about me?"

[Some of the new constellations say they know you from your hyung.]