Stars

I chased after Peter

I chased after Peter. It took a moment to find him but I finally did out on the sides of the base. He looked out towards the woods and I can see the sun slowly setting. He's sitting on the ground with his Knees up. I walk over and sit next to him. He doesn't move or even look at me sending a shiver down my spine. 

"I trust you" he breaks the silence. I look over at him confused. "What do you mean?" I ask and Peter turns his head away from me. "I trust you enough to know that you can make decisions for yourself so if you wanna be with him you can" Peter says and I hear his voice crack. I look away and I think for a moment preparing my answer. 

I slowly grab his arm. I see his battle scars from the Witch Witch. I begin to trace stars around each one. He looks down at my hands as I do it. He leans his head onto my shoulder and I kiss his head. "I don't think you realize how much I love you Amelie." He whispers and I feel him take a deep breath. I kiss the top of hid head and his tears soak my dress. 

"My life was never something I realized I wanted until you came into it, Every moment I'm thinking about you, as soon as I wake up I think about you, Every sunset I see I think about you and the Moment I first kissed you. I think about how your lips felt, I think about the way you smell and how it has become my favorite scent, My entire being burns for you Amelie, you are my absolute everything, I do know that I love you enough and Im willing to let you go if you want that, All I want for you is to be happy." Peter says and I feel my cheeks soaked. 

I lift up his head and slowly kiss him. He pulls away and I feel him breath in my scent soaking in the moment of me in his arms. I open my eyes looking into his deep blue ones. They're so filled with hurt and sadness that it was almost unbearable to look into them. I took a breath and looked down. Peter then tipped my chin up to look at him. "You are unlike anyone I've met, you are it for me Amelie." he says and I look away towards the sunset as another tear drips down out of my eyes and down my cheek racing the other tears. 

"Peter, you know it's always been you from the moment I met you, When we had a sword fight in the professors living room, Pushing you down the snowy mountains when we first came here, You saving me from the wolves, Protecting me during the battle with the White Witch, Nobody has ever filled my heart with so much love until I met you. Every beat is because of you Peter. I love you so much  and nobody can change the way I feel for you, It's always gonna be you now and forever." I look towards the sunset and then look at him. The sun hits his face causing a red glow to escape all over it. 

Peter smiles and I feel my cheeks begin to blush. "I love when you blush" he says and I blush harder. He leans in once more and kisses me. It was a different kiss than our ones before. This one was full of love and felt like a kiss from one of my dreams. It was airy and dreamy and almost felt like we were melting into each other. 

"I love you" Peter whispers and I clear the one tear from his cheek and laugh as Peter takes his entire sleeve wiping my entire face because it was soaked from tears. "How do you cry so much?" he asks and I push him. "I cant help it you're just so cute" I say and he laughs and together we watch as the sun sets and the Narnian sky turns dark. 

I don't want this book to end. I'm sad. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. A lil Taylor Swift reference in their because who doesn't love her.