Gone

My mind had so many memories appear as I walked through the fallen castle

My mind had so many memories appear as I walked through the fallen castle. Trying to piece it together. "Catapults" Edmund says looking towards a rock. "What?" Peter asks and Edmund then says "This didn't just happen, Cair Paravel was attacked." Edmund stands up and I look at Peter. He notices something. 

I look to where he is looking and a stone wall is there. I remember a door being right there. Peter walks over and he and Edmund move the stone wall and there the door was. Peter pushes the door open and it immediately comes off its hinges. 

He then cuts a portion of his shirt off and bundles it up to make a light source. "You should cut more of your shirt" I say winking at Peter and he laughs. "Nothing you haven't seen before Amelie" he says and the other siblings let out groans and gags of disgust. He then ties the piece of shirt around a stick and looks towards Edmund. 

"Don't suppose you have any matches do you?" he asks and Edmund searches through his bag. "No, but would this help?" Edmund says pulling out his flashlight. Peter looks at him clearly annoyed. "You might have mentioned that a bit earlier." He says and Edmund clicks on his flashlight. 

We walk down the steps of the castle and so many memories hit me at once when I look at it. Memories of Peter and I dancing through these halls. The five of us running through them. 

I look towards a small chest and I realize it was mine. I quickly run towards it and swing it open. All of my past dresses are neatly folded into the chest and I take them out practically hugging each one. I then see my knives. I place them around me happy to have them back. 

"What is it?" Lucy asks Susan as they both look through their chest. "My horn, it's missing" she says and I look towards her chest looking for her horn. Peter then opens his chest and I see him reminisce on the times in Narnia. 

He picks up his sword that stayed by his side the entirety of the golden years. He then says "When Aslan barres his teeth, winter meets it's death" he says and Lucy then speaks "When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again, everyone we knew, Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers they're all gone" she says and I look away from her feeling myself tear up. 

Peter places his hand on my back and kisses my head. "I think it's time we find out what's been going on" he says and I take a deep breath.