The Forrest In The Wardrobe

"Well done, Ed" Peter says giving Edmund an angry look

"Well done, Ed" Peter says giving Edmund an angry look. "You bowled it!" Edmund says angrily defending himself. All of a sudden a voice rings out throughout the house. "What on earth is going on up there?" a older lady voice yells. All of the siblings look at each other and then at me. "The Macready" Susan says and then Peter grabs my hand and we bolt through the house. I hadn't been in the house before. I never realized how big it was when we all bolted through what felt like dozens of rooms. 

Each room looked like a museum. Things were locked away in cases. It made me wonder if the servants had child proofed the home before the Pevensie kids got here. 

I had only spoken to the professor a handful of times and he was always very kind to me however I'm sure he would be upset realizing that one of his possessions had been broken. Edmund takes the lead and we listen for footsteps and stop when we hear it coming towards us. "Back!" Edmund says and we flip around running into one another. Peter still holds tightly onto my hand. 

We each try different doors but they have been locked. Then Edmund runs into an open room. He runs towards a wardrobe and swings it open. "Come on!" he says pointing to the wardrobe. "That's the wardrobe?" I ask looking over at Susan. It was a large wooden chest. She hesitantly nods and we run towards it after hearing more footsteps coming closer to the room. 

We climb inside and the bickering once again starts. "Stop shoving me!" is heard throughout the wardrobe. Farther and farther we go back into the wardrobe and then all of a sudden my feet start to feel a crunch under them. My cheeks grow cold. I feel sharp needles begin to poke into my face like pine from a pine tree. I then trip over someones shoes and that's when I feel shock overtake my body when I realize it was a pine tree. 

A wintery forrest is there. Peter and Susan are also in shock. "This isn't possible" I say aloud looking around at the white snow. I put my arms around my body as I step up and look around. Large mountains and trees were all around us. A breeze was blowing through the world. 

"Don't worry Im sure its just your imagination" Lucy says smiling. "I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it." Peter says towards Lucy. "No, it wouldn't" Lucy says back and I look again still in disbelief at the winter wonderland. All of a sudden my attention is back on Lucy as she throws a large snowball at Peters face catching him off guard. 

I laugh and quickly feel myself be hit with a snowball. I gather snow up in my own hands ignoring the chill and throw it at Susan who throws one at me. I then feel Peter smash one right onto the top of my head. "You idiot!" I say pushing him down onto the snow. He grabs me pulling me down with him. I fall into the snow getting my dress completely drenched. I then take a large piece of snow and smother Peter's face with it. He laughs and then begins to do the same to me. 

"Ow stop it!" Edmund yells out as Susan hits him with a snowball. Peter then stops and I stand up and then help Peter up off the ground. "Apologize to Lucy" Peter says and Edmund quickly interjects "You didn't believe it either" he says. 

"Say you're sorry!" Peter angrily snaps at Edmund. "Alright I'm sorry" he says facing towards Lucy.  "That's alright some children just don't know when to stop pretending." Lucy says smugly. "Maybe we should go back!" Susan interjects. 

"Shouldn't we just take a look around!" Edmund says looking up towards the mountains almost like he was planning something. "I think Lucy should decide." Peter says and Lucy's face lights up. "I'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!" she says. 

"How are we gonna go hiking up the snowy mountains in these?" Susan asks worried. I walk back into the wardrobe and then start to pass out the coats. "We aren't really stealing the coats its not like there are coming out of the wardrobe" I say and hand a coat to each of the sibling.I looked at Susan who puts on the coat. "I think we could style these well!" I say and Susan laughs.  

Lucy then grabs my hand and we set off towards Mr. Tumnus whoever that is. 

Next Chapter is longer! :) Hope you are enjoying the story so far.