The Ruins

Amelie's POV

For a moment I was in shock and it seemed like they were too. I looked into his familiar deep blue eyes and my heart skipped a beat. Chills ran down my spine as his voice reached my ears. "Amelie" it was a whisper almost like he thought he was dreaming. "Peter" I responded and then a smile widened on my face. He raced forward picking me up and spinning me. I felt myself tear up as he kissed my head. 

I kissed his lips, the lips I had been thinking about since I left. The lips that held so many memories of golden years and the life we once had. If I could bottle this feeling of his strong arms around me I would. 

I pulled away and he had also teared up. I then feel a punch on my arm. I turn my head to see Susan. "We're here too sis" she said and I laughed immediately hugging her and Lucy. "I missed you guys so much!" I say and Lucy's arms tightened around me like if she let go I would disappear again. "Lucy you're killing me" I say and she laughs and let's go. 

I then walked to Edmund. "Peter wouldn't shut up about you" he said and then smiled. I laughed and pulled him into my arms. "I missed you guys" I say and then Peter pulls me back towards him wrapping his arm around my waist. His chin rests on my shoulder like he's soaking in the moment. 

"Where were you?" he asked kissing my cheek. "She found your letters and took everything away." I say and Peter's fist tightened and jaw clenched. "Peter I'm here now though it's okay." I say hugging him again not wanting to let go. "Your arm" he says looking down at the bruises down it. He lightly grabs it and then looks at me with so much worry in his eye. "I'm okay" I reassure him and he just looks at me. 

"Why are you dressed like that?" Lucy asks looking at my school outfit. "My aunt is forcing me to go to the school she went to" I say and then I notice Lucy has a very similar outfit. "What's the school?" Lucy asks and I quickly say "St. Finbars" Susan screams out of excitement. 

"That's where we go!" she yells and my face lights up. "Shut up!" I say and we run towards one another and hold hands jumping up and down realizing we won't be separated again. 

"Can we figure out where we are and not this" Edmund says watching as Susan and I jump up and down and Susan and I stop and look out towards the beach in front of us. I had never seen something so beautiful. Even the air that filled my lungs felt clean and fresh like it had never been effected by machinery.

Lucy then stands in front of us. A wide smile plays on her lips and she bolts towards the water. The four of us quickly follow with her. The sun was warm and almost gave me that familiar feeling I had years ago here. The sand was one of the softest things I had ever felt as my feet sinks into it. 

I run through the waves splashing Peter as he does the same to me. I then feel him tackle myself into the water and under. For a moment I'm under the water I feel his arms around me and his lips meet mine once again. 

We come out of the water kissing and then pull away. "That never gets old" he says and I laugh. "Ugh you guys are disgusting!" Edmund says and we both laugh. Peter kisses my cheek and I pull my now wet hair back with my tie trying to create some type of pony tail. 

"Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund asks and Peter splashes him. 

"Well where do you think?" he says and Edmund then looks towards a large ruin. I look at it confused. I didn't remember the structure ever being there. "I don't remember any ruins in Narnia" he says 

I look around the abandoned fallen structure.  I pick an apple from a nearby tree and chew on it. Peter hadn't left my side. He almost seemed scared to leave it. "Lemme have a bite" he says reaching his mouth towards the apple. I position the apple in front of him and he chomps down and chews it loudly. 

"Stop that" I say and he smiles. "I know you hate it when I chew loudly but I love seeing that annoyed look on your face when I do" I then notice the grin on his face and my annoyance turns into a soft smile. "I hate you" I say laughing and pushing him. "No you don't" he says coming back kissing the side of my head as I search the ruins for any clues as to who lived here. 

"Hey that's mine" Edmund says and I look over to see Susan holding a chess piece. "Which chess set?" Peter asks and Edmund rolls his eyes. "I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?" 

I then look towards a stone pillar and my thoughts begin to wonder. "Wait" I say walking towards the pillar and then it turns into a run. "Amelie, where are you going?" Peter yells chasing after me. 

I walk up to what use to be a podium. "What is it?" Peter asks and I turn him around. "Imagine walls, and columns there, and a glass roof" I say positioning everyone in what would be their throne. 

"Cair Paravel" Peter utters and I nod my head and look out at once use to be our home. 

A/N

AWWWWW we love a good reunion!! I think I'm gonna make Peter and Amelie a little bit more suggestive in this book because they are getting older... Not doing smut because that's weird and the characters are still underage even if the actors are over 18. But they will be a little more touchy feely and say more suggestive things ;) 

I hope everyone is enjoying this book! Please let me know and how I can improve. Love it when people comment on my stories they are so fun to read! 

Love u 😽