Epilogue

I sit on the hill with Peter besides me. It's been years since we've returned from Narnia. I sit and watch the sunset as Peter holds me close kissing my head and making me laugh. The small home at the bottom sits where once was filled with my horrible memories from childhood but have now turned into my favorite place in the world. 

I fiddle with my locket and Peter slowly takes it off. "What are you doing?" I asks and Peter then opens the locket. I had never been able to open it since Father Christmas gave me it. "How did you do that?" I ask and Peter laughs. 

"Aslan told me how" he then takes the ring from the inside of the locket. A diamond sits in the middle of it. Peter then stands me up and then gets down on one knee in front of me. 

I feel myself blush. I don't even let him speak. "I know Peter I know" I say and he smiles and slowly puts the ring on my finger. "I love you Amelie" he says and I push him down kissing him on the soft fresh grass below us. 

"Amelie I'm glad that I found you" Peter says kissing me. 

I then stand up and look towards the small house. "Peter your family are gonna be here any minute we have to tell them!" I yell and Peter smiles. "Our family" he says and I feel myself tear up. "Our family" I whisper and together we run down the hill carefully and back into our small home that will one day be filled with even more love. 

I'm sad! Thank you all for reading this book. I love you and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. I'm so thankful for anyone who interacted with this book as it has been my entire life for the past couple months. Staying up very late writing it has been so much fun! Thank you! I hope you all have a good life filled with so much joy!! :)