The Ice Castle

"Hurry!" Peter screams and I trail behind Lucy as my dress creates new holes in the fabric. I hear my feet crunch beneath the snow and my cheeks are back to being wind kissed and chilled. The snow made it almost easier to see in the dark making me able to see where I was going a little better. 

Peter comes to a stop and I am next to him and see why he stopped. A large ice castle hundreds of feet high. I could see a small glow illuminating inside. It was beautiful to look at however I never wanted to go inside the castle. From the little I was told about this 'White Witch' I feared her and didn't want to anger her and be anywhere near her. 

"Edmund!" Lucy hollers loudly and Mr. Beaver quickly shushes her. "They'll hear you!" he says his voice filled with fear. Peter then runs forward and Mr. Beaver grabs a hold of him. "No, you're playing into her hands!" he says. "We can't just let him go!" Susan yells at the beaver. "He's our brother!" Lucy pleads. 

"He's the bait, the white witch wants all five of you!" Mr. Beaver explains. "Why does she want us so badly?" I ask. Mr. Beaver turns towards me "To stop the prophecy from coming true, TO KILL YOU!" he answers and I quickly look at Susan who gives me a nervous look. "This is all your fault!" Susan yells towards Peter. 

"My fault?!" Peter says and Susan yells again " None of this would have happened if you had listened to me in the first place!" Peter's jaw tightens. "Oh so you knew this would happen?" he questions. "I didn't know what would happen, which is why we should have left while we could!" Susan says. 

"Stop it, this isn't going to help Edmund!" Lucy yells. "She's right we need to plan this out together and figure out a way to help him." I say and Mr. Beaver cuts in "No only Aslan can help your brother." 

"Then take us to him" Peter says. 

I give Peter a nervous look when I hear a roar of a wolf. "Run!" Mr. Beaver says and Peter quickly grabs my hand as we trail behind the two girls and Beaver. 

Shorter chapter sorry!