War Preperations

I look towards the large training center and the centaurs all lined up in the front welcoming us

I look towards the large training center and the centaurs all lined up in the front welcoming us. Peter and I walk forward hand in hand under all of the swords the centaurs hold. The inside is filled with Narnians preparing weapons for battle. 

I walk over to one of the stations. The knives being sharpened and I feel someone take off my bundle of knives from my shoulders. I look over my shoulder and see Caspian he hands them to the Beast that are sharpening them. 

"You are beautiful" he says and I look at him and then look at Peter.  Peter's eyes are on me and I cant help but a sense of guilt pledge my mind he then walks away. "Thank you, I don't know if you're aware but Peter and I are together" his eyes soften a bit and he steps back. I see him think for a moment. He then speaks. "It doesn't mean I can't think you're beautiful." 

He steps forward again. He cups my cheek. I look into Caspian's eyes for a moment. I see nothing. I feel nothing when he touches me. My cheeks don't blush like how it is with Peter. I grab his hand and push it away. I turn to the beast sharpening my knives. "Thank you for doing this" I say and the beast turns to me. He bows his head "Anything for you my queen" I smile towards him. 

I turn then and walk up the stairs of the base leaving Caspian. I find Peter there. I look on the walls and the carvings. The walls are telling some type of story and I only realize its the story of us when I see a picture of Peter and I holding hands. 

"It's us" I say looking at all of the Pevensie family. "What is this place?" Lucy asks. I turn to see Caspian standing besides me. "You don't know?" he says and I walk and stand next to Peter who wraps his arm around me tightly. Caspian eyes his hand that's wrapped around me. 

He then takes a torch off of the wall and walks forward into the tunnel. We walk into a large room. Caspian lightens it up and I look at the statues in front of me. I only then realize the stone table is in front of me. Broken but still recognizable. The table that Aslan was crucified on watched by the White Witches army and Susan and Lucy. 

Lucy steps forward and puts her hand on the table. "He must know what he's doing" she says and looks at Susan who gives an unsure look. I look at Lucy trying to give her a hopeful look but I couldn't quite make it all the way because of my uncertainty that he will return. 

"I think it's up to us now" Peter says. 

"It's only a matter of time Mira's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting the castle" Peter says and I look towards the statue of Aslan wishing he were here to help us all. 

"What do you prepress we do your majesty?" a creature speaks from the group. 

Peter and Caspian both interrupt one another. They look at one another for a Moment and then Peter begins his speech again asserting dominance or at least trying to. "Our only hope is too strike them before they strike us" I hated the idea of war. I hated that friends and families were going to disappear because of it. I hated the idea of my family suffering from it and being torn apart. 

"That is crazy no one has ever taken that castle" Caspian says and Peter turns to him. "There's always a first time." he reasons. "We'll have the element of surprise." Trumpkin cuts in. 

"Peter maybe we should listen to Caspian. He knows these people better than we do." I say and Peter looks at me and then looks at Caspian. I see almost fury growing in his eyes. I look at him Caspian unsure why he was acting like this. Was Peter jealous?

"Thank you, we will have the advantage here" Caspian reasons. "I for one feel safer underground" Trufflekin says and Peter steps forward. "Look I appreciate what you've done here, but this isn't a fortress its a tomb." Peter says. I get goosebumps watching Peter and his anger only grows more. 

"Yes and if they're smart the tele marines will just starve us out." Edmund cuts in. Peter then looks towards the large lead centaur "If I get your troops in could you handle the guards?" He waits a moment and thinks. "Or die trying, my liege" he answers. 

"That's what I'm worried about, you're all acting like there's only two options here dying here, or dying there" Lucy says and I nod my head agreeing with her. 

"Im not sure you've been listening Lou" Peter says and I look towards him and place my hand on his shoulder trying to settle him he shrugs off my hand. "No, You're not listening or have you really forgotten who defected the white witch, Peter" Lucy reasons. 

"I think we've Waited for Aslan long enough" Peter looks at me coldly and then walks out of the room. 

OOOOOO drama who doesn't love it tbh. I'm just turning it into a mini triangle won't last long though in order to still conceal the plot of the movie between Caspian and Susan. Don't wanna mess with that to much because I know people like them together. I do too just not tooo much chemistry tbh. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though. Love you and thank you for reading.