Ending 3!?!?

Mysterious Ending...

You stared at the piece of paper with Touya's address  on it, thinking about what to do. After everything that had happened, you wanted nothing more than to just go back to your old apartment and live by yourself. It was just easier that way. Your old apartment, your old job... it would have been much easier and better than all of this.

You crumbled up the paper and threw it on the ground. You didn't condone littering, but you were feeling so many emotions that you didn't care. You hated how you were feeling at the moment. It was the worst thing ever.

You stomped on the piece of paper and twisted your foot, like you were putting out a cigarette. If the paper were to ever find you again, you didn't want it to be readable. You wanted to forget it existed.

As you started to walk away, your heard footsteps behind you. "Hey, you dropped this." You heard. You turned around, your eyes widening.

"Rumi? What are you doing here?"

RUMI

"I was just passing by and thought I recognized you. It's kinda hard to tell in the dark." She laughed a bit. "But I could ask you the same question."

"Keigo and I... I don't even know." You sighed. "I'm pissed off."

"Yeah, I understand." She nodded. "But the job is tough. It's not as amazing as people romanticize. I wish I was taught that at UA. I'm actually jealous of you."

"Jealous of me?"

"Yeah. I mean... I don't know. You're life isn't in danger everyday. I'd like to feel that security."

"Oh Rumi..."

"Sorry, haha... I feel very vulnerable after saying that."

"No no! Don't apologize!" You tried to comfort her by taking her hands in yours. "I just never expected something like that from you. You're so strong!" Eventually during that time, she would exchange the piece of paper to your hands.

"Thank you for thinking so, Y/n." She smiled sweetly. "So, what's on the paper?"

"Touya's address."

"And you stomped on it?"

"Yeah."

"That's a shock. Wasn't he your one true love?"

"After everything that's happened, I don't even know what I want anymore. I mean, everything seemed so great in the beginning, and now nothing makes sense. It's horrible, I feel like I can't trust anyone."

"You can trust me, Y/n." Rumi said softly, and then reached for your cheek. You were... in shock. You felt you were paralyzed, you couldn't move. But you weren't scared either.

"Rumi..?" Was all you could manage to sputter out. She pulled her hand away, and gave a nervous smile.

"Sorry, my bad."

"No no, it's okay, really." You assured her.

"Y/n, I feel like there's something I have to tell you. But..."