5

(Just as a reminder, THE TEACHER IS NOT AIZAWA!! He would be in his hero career at this time! So, just make someone up :/)

You got up in the morning feeling pretty energized, excited for your first day of class in the hero course. You were wondering what the class would be like. You heard they did a lot of intense training days, and some days where you would do it on your own, or with a partner. Or just days where you learn and overall observe. Either way, you were excited to start. You wanted to make Faye and Tora proud. And your father and aunt.

Once you got into your uniform, you grabbed your bag and walked out of your room. As you did, Akai was also walking out of her dorm. She heard your door close and snapped her head towards you. You could already feel the tension, but you decided to wave. She scoffed, and took off, not even giving you the time of day.

"I wouldn't worry about her." You heard a voice say. You looked behind you and saw Blair with a small smile on her face. "Shes just a spoiled brat."

"I dont get why she doesnt like me. Well, besides the fact I used my quirk on her..." You sighed, looking down at your feet.

"Shes jealous, can't you see?" Blair laughed a bit and walked up towards you, placing a hand on your shoulder and starting to walk with you.

"Jealous? Why?"

"Because you have the bird's attention."

"That can't be why..." You shook your head.

"And why not? I mean, he certainly has a fascination with you."

"You think so?" You looked at her with your eyes wide, your stomach starting to tighten. You felt bad that you were taking away attention from her.

"Its very obvious." She smiled. You gave her a weak smile and looked to the ground as she continued to escort you to class. You didnt see anyone else that morning walking to class, not even Touya or Keigo. It was surprisingly quiet without them being around, and it was nice for a change.

But once you got to the classroom, all eyes landed on you and Blair. Not just from the students that you met when moving in, but everyone else too.. And the teacher.

"Ah, yes. Y/n L/n. Welcome." The teacher would smile a bit. As you bowed your head in respect, Blair would move passed you to get to her seat. You would try and follow behind her but the teacher stopped you. "Please, tell the class a bit about yourself."

"Uh.." You hated the attention. I mean, obviously you would out grow it at some point, but it was nerve wrecking to see all the eyes on you. You looked around the class to try and find familiar faces, but it was all a blur. "W-Well, my quirk is Illusion... And I look forward to working with you all.."

"Alright, you may sit." The teacher would nod to you, and looked around for Blair. You planned on sitting with her.

"Y/n! Here!" You snapped your head and saw Keigo waving to you. "Cmon! Sit with me."

You smiled a bit, and did think about it for a minute.. But them remembered Akai.

"Why would she sit next to you? Y/n, just sit with me." You looked to the other side of the room and saw Touya smiling. Your heart melted a bit...

"Like she wants to sit with a hot head like you. Cmon Y/n!"

The fighting between those two was a little annoying. You just laughed to yourself and made your way to Blair, and sat next to her. It would be better for everyone. That way, you werent distracting the two boys, they werent distracting you, and Akai would be happy.

"Alright. Now that thats settled, lets move on to todays exercise. We will do one-on-one battles, but they will be supervised. This is for training purposes only!"