4

3rd/2nd P.O.V

"Oh, Y/N!" You heard a voice call through your door, and started to hear knocking.

"Huh?!" You shot up in bed, your hair going everywhere, as you saw the door knob on your door start to turn; luckily it was locked.

"Come on! We're hanging out today, remember? I have the boys with me!"

Now you remember.

It was Rumi. She invited you to hang out with Keigo and Touya today.

"Oh, uh..." You mumbled, as you scrambled out of bed. "Gimme a minute!"

You grabbed a hair brush and quickly brushed it out. You opened one of the drawers and pulled out a random shirt and and a pair of shorts and quickly threw it on. Thankfully, the outfit matched so you didnt have to really try hard. The shirt was a plain black t-shirt, with a little red heart off to the side of where your heart was. And the shorts were also black, but added an edgy look because they were ripped. You put on some shoes and grabbed your little backpack, and opened the door.

"Good morning." Rumi smiled.

"Morning guys." You smiled weakly, rubbing the back of your neck. "Sorry, I totally forgot and over slept."

"Its okay, Y/N." Touya assured you.

"Yeah, you got ready fast!" Keigo smiled. "And you look really good."

Touya glared at Keigo, remembering the deal they made last night. But, Keigo ignored him, even though he could feel his gaze. As for you, you blushed light, trying to avoid Keigo's eyes.

"Thanks, Keigo." You mumbled, as you closed your dorm door. "So, where are we going?"

Rumi smiled as she started to walk down the hallway. Touya started to follow her, as Keigo walked next to you and placed his hand on the small of your back, guiding you.

It's safe to say that Keigo had no intention of keeping the deal.

"Where are we going, Keigo?" You asked, letting him guide you.

"We are heading to the town square. We are probably going to get some boba, maybe do some shopping." He said, pretending it wasn't that big of a deal, and like he did it all the time.

"I love boba." You smiled, now getting excited.

"I do too." He said, looking down at you. You looked up at him and smiled, and you noticed him slowly leaning down to you.

"Hey Bird man."

You could tell Keigo gritted his teeth, as he looked away from you, to see Touya down the hall.

"Yeah yeah, we're coming." Keigo waved off, as he pushed you slightly making you walk in front of him. You quickened your pace, and started to walk next to Touya.

"He didnt make you feel uncomfortable, did he?" He asked, his eyes very worried.

"No no." You smiled. "Its alright. Hes just being nice." With that, you ran up to Rumi, and started to walk with her.

Keigo caught up to Touya, as you all exited the building, and he didn't hesitate. "What was that, Keigo?" Touya asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"What was what?" Keigo smirked.

"I thought we made a deal. We wouldn't pursue her."

"Well..."

"Don't say you're going back on your word. We shook on it."

"I was thinking: how would she develop feelings for either of us if we didnt pursue her?" He shrugged.

"I thought it was going to be her finding her own feelings. Not us influencing them."