6

The end of the week came quickly, and this was the first time you were probably looking forward to a party. It would be a nice way to unwind from the week's intensive training and to ease the sore muscles a bit. Dont even get started on the mental strength of it all, it was all so very tiring, and took a lot out of you. But it was okay, because in the end you had your goal of being a hero and having your own agency, and being at least one of the top five.

You invited Faye and Tora, but unfortunately they had made plans without you, which did upset you a bit, but decided not to tell Touya, Keigo, or Rumi. They seemed to be very over protective of you, even if you had just known them for a week and a handful of days.

"You excited for the party, Y/n?" Rumi asked you as you both walked back to the dorms.

"Oh, yeah, sure. Ive never really been to one like this, but Im sure it will be a good experience." You smiled a bit.

"Are your friends coming?"

"Oh... No." You shrugged. Rumi stopped in her tracks and held your forearm, stopping you.

"What do you mean no? I thought they would have loved to come."

"I thought so too, but.. They made plans without me tonight." You gave an awkward smile and shrugged, looking down.

"Oh Y/n... Do Keigo and Touya know about this? Im sure you feel awful."

"Im okay. And no, they dont know... And I'd like to keep it that way.."

"If you say so... Im so sorry."

"Its fine. Ive been busy this week so they probably just didnt want to bother me is all." You smiled a bit. "Next week will be different."

"If you say so... But lets focus on tonight, okay?"

"Mhm! Of course!"

After getting to your respective dorms, you decided to change out of your uniform and into something else. You wanted to be comfortable, but it was a party. So sweatpants wouldnt be an option. You decided to just screw it, and wear a f/c dress. It wasnt skin tight which you liked, and even was a little bit flowy at the bottom. You kept your hair down and didn't do any make up, so the only thing you really was change your clothes and shoes. And even then, you just wore comfortable shoes with it. It wasnt anything too fancy.

Once you got to the common room, everyone was already having a good time, and you could feel your social battery going down. You saw Akai in the middle of the room with Ame, looking at Keigo who was on the opposite side with Rumi, Yu and Yuma. You gulp a bit to try and swallow your nerves, but it was impossible. You felt like you were going to throw up. You took a couple steps back to try and slip out without anyone knowing, but you bumped into something hard.

"Hey, youre here." You looked up, and saw Touya and his piercing blue eyes. "Where are you going?"

"Oh.. I was uh.. Gonna leave, haha.." You laughed nervously, looking to the ground. He spun you around and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"Why? You just got here."

"Parties arent my thing... Im already feeling kinda out of place."

"Parties arent my thing either. Keigo drags me to them." He rolled his eyes. "Why don't you come outside with me? That way we arent around that many people."

"Id like that, actually.." You smiled softly. He smiled right back at you and took your hand, guiding you outside. No one had noticed which was nice, so no one would ask questions about where the two of you were.

Once you both were in the courtyard, he sat down first, and patted a spot next to him. You sat down with him, and looked up to the moon, taking a deep breath and letting it out. All of a sudden, you would hear something click. You looked over at Touya, and saw him lighting a cigarette.