Ending 1

TOUYA

You had spent some time thinking about what you were going to do, where your heart would lead you. Yes, your relationship with Keigo was nice and you would never, ever regret it, but you're heart belonged to Touya. It always had.

When you were confident in your decision, you started to try and find your way to his apartment without a GPS since you had no signal. But fortunately enough, you would just happen to stumble upon the exact street name from the address he had given you.

You smiled to yourself and took that street, trying to find an apartment building with the same numbers as on the paper. Soon enough you would find it, and gladly walk in. It was set up more like a hotel, with the revolving door and a fancy front desk. No one was there though, which you were kind of thankful for. You didn't have to get questioned about who you were and who you were there for.

You took the elevator to the second floor, and you were impressed by how night the complex was. It was way nicer than the one you stayed at for a while. But you wondered how Touya could afford it. Maybe from all of the things he had stolen? Was he apart of drug deals? Who knows. And you didn't care, you loved him.

You got to his apartment door, and you knocked on it three times. After a few seconds, he would open it, and wouldn't hesitate pulling you into a hug and pulling you into the apartment. You would hug him back as he closed the door.

"Thank god. I thought I was gonna have to kill myself a bird." He laughed a bit. "I love you so damn much. I'm so glad you chose me."

"How could I not? I love you. I never stopped."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that." He pulled away and kissed you, and you didn't hesitate kissing him back. You placed both of your hand on his face, but Touya retreated back a bit. He was taken off guard by a cooling sensation on both sides of his face.

The rings.

You wore his ring on your right hand, and Keigo's ring that he had gotten you recently on the left hand. Touya looked at you and shook his head.

"We're gonna have to do something with that." He smirked a bit. He took your left hand and took of Keigo's ring, throwing it somewhere in the main room. You weren't paying attention to where it had gone, but you heard the little 'tink' when it hit the floor. He would then take your right hand, and take the ring off of your finger. It was then that he got on one knee, and looked up at you.

"I wanted to do this years earlier, but I suppose better late than never. Y/n, I want you forever. Please be mine. Marry me."

"Oh Touya, yes." You smiled. He stood up and kissed you sweetly before placing the ring back in the left hand which you had it before.

"Good, you're all mine."

**

You and Touya had eloped, and he moved you into his place. You were extremely happy to be with him. He had taken you to the hide out to meet his 'friends', but most of the time you would just talk to Toga. Everyone had known Dabi for being a hard ass, but he certainly had a soft spot when it came to you, there were multiple times where Toga had caught him being very sweet towards you.

He had almost returned back to his high school self when he was around you. Well, to some degree. He still talked about having kids with you, but you still weren't entirely sure it would be safe for them. But he eventually convinced you. And you both would have a child soon.