7

You were now second years at UA. Keigo got over the fact that you and Touya were dating, and your relationship with Touya was perfect. You both supported and grew with each other, and were both very 'lovey dovey'. He loved showing PDA, and showing you off. He treated you like you were a princess, and constantly reminded you. He was right, he definitely treated you right. And as for Keigo, he didnt mind Touya showing PDA. It was uncomfortable at times, but he was never jealous and never stepped out of line as the best friend.

You were in the cafeteria with Touya, Keigo and Rumi eating lunch for the day. After today would start a two week period where they allow the students to go home. You were so excited. Not only would you be going with Touya for a few days to meet his family, but he would be going to meet yours. Keigo would be going to Touya's place, but will be coming back to the school after the visit with the Todoroki's. And you were hoping fo spend some time with Faye and Tora too once you got back home.

You started to eat, as Touya rested his head on your shoulder. He was usually pretty clingy. "Mm.." He would hum, as he nuzzled his face into your neck.

"Get a room you two." Rumi would laugh, eating a piece of sushi.

"C'mon Touya, we're eating." Keigo would complain, shoving food in his face.

"But I want cuddles.." He would mumble into you, not paying any mind to what they were saying.

"Touya..." You placed two fingers under his chin and made him look at you. "Later, okay?"

"But we leave later for my house."

"Touya, I promise I'll give you cuddles later." You smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the nose. He would pout a bit and ignore you, kissing you on the cheek. Yes he was pretty clingy, but it was so cute. And you were pretty clingy too sometimes. He nuzzled back into your neck and you giggled a bit, petting his hair.

Soon later, Faye and Tora would walk over to you, smiling happily. You would turn your attention to them as you three talked about what you would do once you got back to your home town. Touya would hold your hand the whole time, rubbing the back of it gently with his thumb. It wad a nice, comforting feeling.

"So when do you get to meet his family?" Faye asked, completely starstruck about the two of you.

"We leave after school today, and I'll have dinner with them and stay for a couple of days." You smiled, the excitement building up. "And then he'll stay with me a couple days."

"How long is a couple days?" Tora asked.

"I dunno, two, three days maybe." You shrugged, eating again.

"Are you gonna have your own room there?" Faye raised an eyebrow. Your face went red and heard Touya chuckle a bit.

"No, she'll sleep with me in my room. Keigo will get the guest room." Touya answered for you.

"Why doesnt Y/n take the guest room and you and I share a room?" Keigo asked. "Thatd make the most sense."

"Because its my house, and I want Y/n to be with me." Touya rolled his eyes. Keigo rolled them right back, and finished eating.

**

After school was over you went back to your dorm to pack. You would be away from the dorms for about two weeks, so you were packing pretty heavily.

"Come on!" You tried slamming your suitcase shut, but it just wasnt having it. "You stupid-!"

You heard a knock at the door and you groaned. Before you could even ask who it was, Touya came walking in. "You okay babe? Are you hurt?" You loved how caring he was..