31

Short chapter ahead! I want to say thank you for getting this far! But the story is reaching its end :( After this chapter will be the alternate endings, which you can choose! But those chapters will be very, very short. I'm sorry! :( Thank so much for reading :))
*************************************************

Keigo didn't even try to go after you. He knew you were angry, and decided to let you go, assuming that you would come back. But he had totally pissed you off, you weren't sure if you'd go back. This was something that was unforgivable.

You walked around aimlessly in the streets. You didn't want to bother your friends or your aunt. You just decided you would enjoy the cool air of the night. It was nice in a way, definitely a way to cool you off. But at the same time, it felt lonely, but also comforting. It was hard to explain.

You had gotten used to attention recently, and you really liked having it. Did that make you a bad person? You weren't sure. People like attention, and it wasn't like you were constantly craving it. If you had it, you enjoyed it while it lasted. You kissed it when you didn't have it, but it's not like you were also seeking it out.

But back to the problem at hand: Keigo.

You saw him as a murderer. Even if he had claimed it was an accident. Accidents happen, yes, but how could someone let it get so out of hand? Keigo said it himself that he was a good person. So why would he kill him? Or even give him those injuries? And to only imagine how his friends or family would have reacted to the new of his death. Being a hero to you means protecting anyone, good or bad, poor or rich, or even young or old. Even if that person was a hero or villain. Villains don't deserve to die, because chances are they are just misunderstood. Look at Touya.

Touya was abused by his father, and he just probably didn't know how to cope with the trauma. Therefore, he became a villain. But you know deep down that he is a good person, you've seen it first hand.

Himiko Toga just wants a friend, or even a sister, that's why she came off as clingy to you. But she was just pushing for a friendship that she's been wanting. Can you blame her for that? She's a seventeen year old girl going around with villains, there has to be some trauma she had experienced. Maybe kids didn't want to be her friends because she looked weird, or maybe it was because of her quirk. You weren't sure what her quirk was, but you knew kids could be cruel. And it's people like that that accidentally make villains.

That's why you tried to always treat everyone kindly. Or, as kindly as you could. You ever wanted to drive anyone to the point of them resorting to villainy. You would have lived to see a world full of heroes, a world that promotes peace, a world that had no evil whatsoever. But you can't have good without bad. You can't have dark without light. One cannot exits without the other.

That's how you saw your relationship with Touya back in high school. He was the moon, you were the sun. You were the reason he would want to keep going. You would energize him to continue to push himself. He was your comfort, someone who held you when times were tough, or when you were just scared.

Hell, you were pissed off at Keigo for killing someone without even thinking of Touya. Touya had probably killed thousands of people and felt nothing. At least Keigo felt something.

All of this was making your head spin, and you were so unfocused on where you were going. So much so that you weren't even sure where you were at the moment.

"Great." You muttered to yourself with a sigh. You looked around to see if you could find anything familiar to you, but you couldn't at all. You sighed in defeat, and just leaned your back up against the wall of a building. You took out your phone to hopefully get coordinates, or maybe even get a GPS to work so it could bring you to your aunt's, Tora's, Faye's or even your old apartment. Anywhere other that what you called home with Keigo. But just as luck would have it, you had no signal. Not even one bar. And you sure were not going to call for help just because you didn't know where you were. You were a strong women! You could do this!

You took a deep breath a stood up, getting ready to start walking again when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around, and there was Touya, towering over you.

"It's not safe to be out here this late. Good thing I've found you." He smiled.

"I'm not in the mood, Touya." You huffed.

"And why's that?"

"Did you not hear what Keigo did?"

"Of course I did. And I'm pissed."

"I am too."

"Why are you pissed? He was villain, I thought you'd be happy."

"He was a person, he didn't deserve to die."

"I'm glad you think so." Touya smiled a bit. "So, did Keigo kick you out for disagreeing with him?"

"No, I left. I couldn't be there while all of this was going on."

"Understandable. Where are you going then?"

"Somewhere other than that house." You sighed.

"How about my place?" Touya tilted his head. "My apartment. It's a little small, but there's enough room for both of us."

"Thanks, but I think I'd rather stay here."

"It's not safe out here."

"I don't want to bother you."

"You wouldn't bother me."

You looked down, feeling your eyes start to well up. That's when you just crashed into his chest, crying. "I don't know why'd he do that! Why didn't he stop it before it got too out of hand? I don't understand! That's not something a hero would do!"

"I know baby, I know. Hawks is a bad person, just like I've been telling you." He whispered softly into your ear, and kissed the side of your head.

"It's... it's..."

"Not fair."

"...yeah."

"Here." Touya pushed you away a bit, before reaching into his pocket. He took out a piece of paper and a pen, and wrote down the address to his apartment. "I'll leave the choice up to you. You can come to my place when you want, or go back to Keigo. The choice is yours." With that, he handed you the paper, and walked off. You sighed, thinking about what you would do.