25

Touya made sure you got to your aunt's house safely the next morning. You were very vulnerable, you were not only sore due to the events of last night, but you barely got any sleep so you were also pretty groggy. The last thing Touya wanted was for some pervert to see how vulnerable you were and take you. Then there would be two people after that poor soul. A villain, and a pro hero that would be out for blood.

He made sure you got in safely, and once you did he started walking away. He was very satisfied with the events of last night, and what made it better was the fact that he got his 'revenge' for high school. Touya knew that deep down inside of you, you could never resist him. Which was true.

When you were settled inside, your aunt came rushing downstairs, unsure of who had just walked in. Her kids were all off to school, and she thought it was an intruder. "Y/n! I thought you were a robber!" She gasped, but then you saw the panic wash away from her face. "What's going on?"

"Keigo and I had a fight." You sighed.

"Keigo? That boy you used to go to high school with?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Have I not told you? Him and I are in a relationship."

"Oh! I didn't know that!" She exclaimed happily. "I'm happy for you!"

"Did you not here what I said? We had a fight." You crossed your arms, and quickly sat down on the couch.

"Oh, right." She said nervously, and sat down on the couch with you, rubbing your back gently. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"He lied to me for years, auntie. And he just came clean about it."

"Well, at least it was now rather than later." She tried to comfort you.

"But it wasn't over something small. This lie created tension between me and Touya."

"What was it?"

"Something that happened at a party years ago. While I was dating Touya, he tried to get in my pants while I was out of it."

"Yeah, that's a pretty big problem. Why don't I make you some tea for you?" She smiled sweetly, and got up to make you some tea. You inhaled deeply and then exhaled, trying to calm yourself down. You were getting heated just by talking about it.

**

Keigo had started blowing up your phone, at least wanting you to send a small message so that he knew you were okay.

"Please tell me you're okay?"

"Y/n?"

"Please answer me."

And then you would receive a call, which you would ignore, and he would leave a voicemail. Then he would call again, and leave another voicemail.

"It seems he really wants to talk to you." Your aunt said, looking at you strangely.

"It would appear so. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"When I was married to your uncle, communication was everything. It is very important to a relationship, and in my opinion, it's very immature not to talk to your partner if something is wrong." She explained.

"But he lied." You reiterated, looking at her, not very pleased.

"But he came out and told you the truth, which is better than not telling you at all." She crossed her arms. "You we're very good at communicating when you and Touya used to date. What's the difference?"

"Touya never lies to me." You said, and quickly realized your mistake. "I mean, he never lied to me. He always made sure to tell me the truth."

"And Keigo is doing that now! The truth just came out a bit later."