29

You had continued to stay at Tora's house when Keigo had to go on missions or go on patrol. And since Tora was also working and going on dates with her girlfriend, you'd be staying there alone. You never told Keigo that Touya found you, and Touya would continue to visit you. And not every time he did visit was all about sex. Of course there were moments, but other times it was simply just about being together, cuddling on the couch and other sappy things like that.

At this moment, his head was laying on your lap, and you were playing with his hair. He opened his eyes slowly, and then closed them again. "Have you thought about it?" He asked.

"Thought about what?"

"Leaving him." He said, sitting up and looking at you.

"Touya, it's a very hard thing to think about." You sighed.

"But you would, wouldn't you? If you knew you wouldn't hurt his feelings, you would leave him, right?"

"I don't know..."

"C'mon Y/n, you can't seriously want to stay with him."

"It's difficult to explain, Touya." You sighed. "He helped me, I owe him a lot."

"You owe him nothing. He didn't do it out of the kindness of his heart, he did it so he could get you in bed."

"I don't believe he did." You huffed. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Promise me you'll think about it." He said, sticking out his pinkie. You bit your lip, and hesitantly hooked your pinkie with his.

"Okay, I promise."

**

Keigo came to pick you up after his mission, and brought you out to a fancy dinner to spend time with you. While at the dinner he admitted that he missed you, and apologized to you for working so much. Truth was, you also missed him, but it's not like you went without attention while he was gone.

After the dinner you both went back home. The second you both made it through the door, he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "Hey!" You yelled while laughing, and hitting his back playfully. He ignored you, and placed you on the couch.

"You love me." He laughed, and kissed you gently. You pulled away with a smile.

"You're right."

"And I love you."

"I know you do."

"So much Y/n." He said softly, and reached for his back pocket.

"Keigo, what are you..?"

Suddenly he was on one knee in front of you, with a little black box in his hand. "Y/n, I know it's only been a few months but I want you to know that I'm serious about you, and I want to be with you. Forever."

"Oh Keigo..."

"And I understand if you're not ready for that commitment yet, but... at least wear it."

You smiled a bit and nodded, as you gave him the opposite hand that wore Touya's ring. He smiled weakly, and then sighed. "No, Y/n, I want you to wear it on your ring finger." You wore Touya's ring on that finger.

"Keigo, I don't know if I can.." You admitted to him.

"It would be different if he was dead, but he's still alive, Y/n. I want you to wear my ring." He told you. "He's a bad person." Your head was spinning, and you didn't know what to do. You started taking deep breaths, to the point where it was like you were hyperventilating.

Keigo had calmed you down after a few minutes, and you finally sighed. You hesitantly took Touya's ring off of your ring finger. There was an obvious tan line from where you haven't taken it off in over five years. You switched it to your other hand, and Keigo looked confused, but he wasn't going to complain. At least he was getting what he wanted. He wanted you too completely get rid of the ring, but he understood that it meant a lot to you. As long as you wore his ring on the ring finger, he was fine. He placed the ring on your finger, and it was the perfect size.