22

You decided that you were going to take a couple of weeks off from work. You had enough money saved, and Keigo also said he would have no problem supporting you financially. So for the next couple of weeks, you planned on meeting with Aizawa to help strengthen your quirk.

Today, he had you come in during school hours. He wanted to see where you already were, and he was going to use it as training for his students as well, so it was a win win situation.

"Who wants to go against Y/n?" Aizawa asked, and the angry blonde, whose name was Katsuki Bakugou didn't hesitate to volunteer. He stepped right up with a smirk on his face.

"I'll do it, I ain't scared." He was acting all big and scary for his friends. And you were worried you were going to hurt him.

"Now, Bakugou, something you should know about Y/n. She cannot do hand to hand combat." Aizawa said.

"Hey!" You snapped at him, but Aizawa shrugged.

"It's true, you can't." He said plainly, but Bakugou was taking his help. He planned on just using hand to hand combat at this point, and he wanted to win. "Alright, you can begin."

Bakugou didn't hesitate lunging at you, but you didn't move at all. You took a few seconds to tap into your quirk and figure out what his fear was. Once you did, you created an illusion of this villain, one you have never seen before, but Bakugou certainly had. You spawned an illusion of a Sludge Villain. It was dark green in color, has yellow eyes with red pupils, and was definitely something out of a nightmare.

Upon seeing this monster, Bakugou stopped in his tracks, and just looked up at this villain with fearful eyes. All of Bakugou's friends looked worried, especially the one with the green hair. Bakugou would shake his head to get his head back into the training exercise, and try running at you again.

No one in the class had any prior knowledge to your quirk, except for Shoto, Aizawa, and Midoryia, who apparently knows everything about every hero. All of Bakugou's friends watched in anticipation, waiting for something to happen. Sure, Bakugou was afraid of this monster, but there was no movement in your illusion, nor had it spoken, or showed any sign that it was alive at all, so Bakugou didn't worry. That was until you decided to control your illusion.

"Haha, glad to see me again?" You had the sludge villain say, and Bakugou once again stopped. "What? Scared of me or something? Don't worry, it'll all be over soon when I take over your body!"

You had the illusion lunge at Bakugou, and the second it hit him, the illusion dissipated. But it still sent Bakugou flying backwards due to the air it produced when it disappeared. Bakugou was gasping for air at this point. You assumed that it was because he could have possibly gotten whip lash due to his being flown back so hard and quickly.

"If you can't breathe, hold your breath for as long as you can." You instructed him. "It helps, really."

Bakugou obviously had an attitude, and slapped your hand away when you tried to help him up. Shoto wasn't very happy about it, but controlled himself from doing anything damaging to himself or Bakugou.

"Y/n, it seems you haven't lost your touch much." Aizawa said, patting you in the back. "Someone help Bakugou up and take him to Recovery Girl." Kirishima didn't hesitate volunteering, helping him up and taking him to Recovery Girl. But on the way you could hear Bakugou complaining.

As you were watching them leave, you yawned, and covered your mouth. Your eyes started to feel a hit heavy, but you didn't even realize what was going on. "You still get sleepy huh?" Aizawa asked.

"Huh? Oh..." You trailed off, and yawned again. "I guess so.."

"Shoto, take her to the common room before she falls asleep." Aizawa sound annoyed, but he was far from it. It was like he was picking on you, and you didn't really mind it since you had that kind of relationship with him.