24

About a month had passed, and almost everyday you were training with Aizawa to help you get back in touch with your quirk. The training was helping, and you even started to get over the feeling of being sleepy after using your quirk, which was amazing to you. Aizawa was proud of you, and so was Keigo.

Speaking of Keigo, he left on a mission a few days ago, and hadn't come back yet, and you were getting a bit nervous. You knew that he could take care of himself, but you were still nervous about him.

Luckily, this would be the last night of his mission, and then he would be back home. He just had to have a meeting with someone. Keigo was up on the roof of a building, waiting for the person he was supposed to have this meeting with. Soon enough, a person would arrive on the roof, walking slowly towards Keigo with his hands in his pockets.

"Hello, Dabi." Keigo greeted, as Dabi joined him .

"Hawks." He nodded his head, and they immediately started talking about plans, and information. They talked for a while, probably a good hour and a half before they started to wrap up the conversation.

"I think that's all." Keigo said, rolling his shoulders back.

"Mm." Dabi hummed, but he wanted to get under his skin. "So, tell me about your girlfriend."

"Huh? What girlfriend?" Keigo tried acting confused, but he could never hide his true feelings when you became the topic of the conversation. His face gave it all away.

"Don't act dumb. Tell me about her." Dabi said, in an attempt to get more information about the relationship.

"There's not much." Keigo shrugged, but again, his face read differently. "We recently started dating, it's pretty new."

"What's her name?"

Keigo was a bit skeptical, but he knew he could protect you if anything happened. "Y/n."

"I saw her when you guys went to that hero gala."

"Oh yeah? She's beautiful isn't she?" Keigo smiled, he was incredibly proud to call you his.

"Extremely." Dabi smirked a bit. Keigo didn't like that.

"Well. I should get going." Keigo sighed, trying to leave, but Dabi stopped him.

"It seems you enjoy talking about her, so why don't you?"

"I don't know, Dabi. I want to make sure she's protected."

"What?" Dabi said sarcastically, and placed a hand on his heart as if he was hurt. "I'm sure with you around she's very protected."

"Of course she is, we we've been having a few problems with possible villains following her around."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yeah, and if you could, find out who it is and tell them to stop."

"No promises." Dabi said, putting his hands up. "She's a beautiful girl, I'm sure everyone wants to get their hands on her."

"Well, if they do put their hands on her, they're dead."

"What if I did?" Dabi smirked once again, letting a little laugh escape his mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"Just imagine, me and her at a party, of course I'd love to get a bit touchy if her boyfriend wasn't there." He started to get a bit angry, recalling how him and Keigo had that fight in high school, but of course Keigo didn't know it was him. "Hell, I'd probably do more than just touch."

"Shut the fuck up Dabi, don't talk about her like that." Keigo warned. "I'm leaving."

"See ya." Dabi laughed a bit, in an attempt to hide his anger.