21

You had told Keigo what had happened, but not your meeting with 'Dabi'. You were convinced that this Dabi person was Touya, but he himself had yet to confirm or deny that he was. You also didn't mention Toga, you didn't want Keigo to assume anything bad. What you did tell him was that two people blocked you on your way to work, and you felt terrified. And that ever since that day, you've felt like you've been being watched. This definitely put Keigo on edge.

"Feel like someone's watching you?" He asked, to make sure he was hearing right. You nodded. He sighed, and ran his hand through his hair, thinking.

"I don't know what to do, Keigo."

"They obviously seem to be following you to work, so I suggest you quit."

"I can't just quit, Keigo."

"Yes you can, and you need to at this point. You need to stay safe, I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you." He said, cupping your cheek.

"I can stay safe myself." You pulled away from him a bit.

"No you can't, Y/n, based off of what you just told me you can't by yourself."

"Excuse me?"

"You said you haven't used your quirk in a long time, there's no way you could defend yourself."

You crossed your arms, and death stared him. "I can totally handle myself, I just wasn't expecting it to happen yesterday."

"But you can't expect the unexpected! You need to be ready for everything!" He argued. You gritted your teeth, and took a breath.

"Of course you can expect the unexpected! But I didn't think they would corner me!"

"But you didn't do anything, you let them do whatever they wanted!"

"What was I supposed to do!? Let them kill me?"

"God, Y/n, why can't you see that your just proving my point!? You're like a helpless lost puppy when your by yourself! And it's just worse because you're attractive!"

You stay silent, you were starting to get incredibly angry at him. You bit your lip, and pushed past him, going to grab your jacket and bag.

"Where are you going?!" He stood there watching you, as you tried to make your way out the door.

"I need to cool off." You simply said.

"Did you seriously not here me before!? You're gonna get hurt!"

"I'm not weak!" You screamed at him, before opening the door and slamming it shut. You planned to go out today anyways, but Keigo definitely gave you a push out the door.

**

Once you got on the bus, you turned your phone off so that Keigo couldn't contact you. You were incredibly pissed at him.

Once the bus stopped, you started walking at a fast pace, probably just to blow off some steam. You were walking to the Todoroki Abode, in hopes to talk to Fuyumi about Touya. Once there, you knocked on the door, playing with your fingers nervously.

"Coming!" You heard Fuyumi's voice say, as you heard footsteps. She opened the door, and smiled upon seeing you. "Y/n! Glad to see you, it's great that you're here, mom came to visit today!"

Your eyes widened with a smile. "Really? I'd love to see her."

You took your shoes off as Fuyumi walked you in, and there was Rei, sitting at the table drinking tea with Natsuo sitting across from her. "Mom, look who it is!"

Rei looked over, and her face turned into an emotion that was hard to read. She seemed happy, but sad to see you. Tears started to form in her eyes as she stood up, and walked over to you, immediately engulfing you into a hug. You hugged her back, burying your face into her shoulder, as she held your head.