10

A lot has happened since being second years at UA. The first big change being that your father had passed away. His funeral was nice, filled with family and friends, and was buried right next to your mother. Now, you try to make an effort to go there more. The second big change was that you now had an internship at the Purple Revolution Agency, learning under Shouta Aizawa, or better known as EraserHead. Hawks went to intern under Endeavor, while Touya went under AllMight, just to piss off his father. Third, Touya had finally gotten you a promise ring. It wasn't anything too crazy, but he said it was a place holder until he got you 'the real thing'. Another thing was that the burns on Touya seemed to be getting worse. His father would just push him to his ends. As a result, Touya hated him more. So much that one day he had bought bleach and hair dye, and had you bleach his hair and dye it white like his mom. You seemed to have noticed that Touya had gotten a bit more... cold. Not towards you or Keigo, it was kinda hard to explain. It seemed like he lost the love for things he used to love doing. Of course, that didn't include you. He loved you with all of his being. It just seemed like he lost passion for being a hero, and you blamed it on his father. Even through all of this, you, Keigo, and Touya had managed to be apart of the big three.

Even you saw that the way Endeavor was, wasn't very 'hero' like. He was abusive to his family, and from what you saw, to himself as well. He only cared about power, and he seemed corrupt. Touya took this as almost some sort of sign that all heroes were like this. He didn't like it at all. He would always say that the hero society was corrupt. You would try to explain to him that just because one of them is bad, doesn't mean the whole thing is. You suggested that maybe he was a bit biased, since he hated his father he started to dislike hero society as well. He admitted that it could have been the reason, but also said it was more unlikely than likely.

Now you were all third years, so close to graduating UA and becoming pro heroes. Tonight there would be a party somewhere that Keigo knew about. He always seemed to know where the hottest spots were for parties. He said it was a party from a different school, so of course you had to ask how he knew about it. "I was friends with the kid in middle school, and he invited me and told me to bring you and Touya. He said everyone there would love to meet the future top three heroes." He laughed.

Another thing that had changed was that you had gotten used to parties, thanks to Keigo dragging you to all of them. And actually you didn't mind them now, they were kind of fun.

"I don't know, do you think we should? I mean, and party sounds fun and all but we really shouldn't tarnish our reputation as the big three." You said, looking over at Touya.

"I don't care, either way I'm not going." He shrugged.

"What? Why wouldn't you?" Keigo asked.

"Not up to it."

"Then I guess I won't go either then." You said, looking up to Touya. He smiled softly at you and shook his head.

"If you want to go you can. I don't mind."

"But if I go I'd want to go with you." You pouted a bit. He chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"You can go with Keigo, I trust you both. I just don't feel up to a party tonight."

"Are you feeling alright, Touya?" You asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said quickly. "You guys go. What times the party?"

"It starts in like, two hours." Keigo answered.

"Then you guys should get ready then." Touya said. "Y/n, I'll walk you to your dorm." He grabbed your hand and started to walk to your dorm quickly.

Once to your dorms, Touya sat on your bed quickly.
"Are you sure you're alright? You haven't been yourself lately." You asked, sitting down next to him.