28

You feel asleep on the couch again after Touya had left. Everything at this point was very mentally exhausting and you weren't sure how much more you could take. You realized you had to eventually make a decision, but you didn't want to. You love them both, and both have played very important rolls in your life.

You woke up to the sound of the front door being opened, and the closed again. You opened your eyes and looked at the clock and realized you had practically slept the whole day.

"Baby bird, how was your day?" Keigo had just come through the door, and kissed your head.

"Uneventful." You lied. It was eventful, from finding out that Touya had broke into the house and then the argument that followed after, and then him telling you to run away with him. And the sad thing was, was that you were considering it. "Keigo, if you don't mind me asking, what villains do you go against?"

"Pfft, there's too many, I couldn't name them all. Why?"

"Do you know who has been following me?"

"They're still following you?" He asked, his eyes wide. "God, I'm gonna have to find out and take care of it myself."

"There's one, Keigo. Well, one recently. He... seems to know you pretty well."

"Do you know his name?"

"I do... but he doesn't want me to tell you."

"Y/n, you have to, for your safety." He says down next to you, and cupped your face. "Tell me."

"I'm scared. What if he finds out and does something?"

"He'll have to get through me." Keigo said firmly.

"Here's the think, Kei." You sighed, and turned your head away. "He reminds me of someone..."

"Who?"

"The villain that's been following me. He reminds me a lot of Touya." Keigo's eyes widened, and seemed like all the air was taken from his body. "He had the same eyes. Exactly the same."

"What's his name? You need to tell me."

"He said he goes by Dabi." You said quietly, and Keigo just stared at you. "He said Touya is dead, and that he isn't Touya anymore." You but your lip trying not to cry.

"Oh my god."

"Keigo... Touya is alive. This Dabi is Touya."

"I'll be back." Keigo announced and stood up, heading for the door.

"Where are you going!?"

"I'll be back! Don't follow me."

**

Keigo showed up in an alley way, fuming. "Dabi! Dabi we need to talk!" He yelled, and shortly, Dabi would appear in the same alley way.

"What is it, birdie?" He asked, all calmly.

"What the fuck, Dabi! You're the one that's been following my girlfriend!?"

"Oh, so you found out." He let out a little chuckle. "Can you blame me? You said it yourself, she's stunning."

"Back off, Dabi."

"And what if I don't?"

"You don't want to fucking try me, Dabi."

"And why not? I'm sure it'll be fun. Why don't we fight for her, hm? I know I'll win." He smirked.

"Don't come near her again, do you understand? I will not tell you again."

"I'll make her mine, Hawks. She's always been mine."

"But she's mine now, Touya, you abandoned her!"

"Touya? Who the fuck are you calling Touya?"