12

**SHORT CHAPTER**

You were dressed in black. You now hated the color. Everyone around you was dressed in black. You hated it. So much. You never hated anything more in your life. Next to you was Keigo, and on the other side was Rei, who was trying to be strong for Shoto who was next to Rei, holding her hand. You could feel his eyes glance up at you every so often. But you tried to stay strong for him too.

You also held Rei's hand, in hope to give her support. But she also thought the same thing for you. You both now shared a feeling at the same time: the feeling of loosing someone you loved. Keigo would glance at you too every couple of minutes to make sure you were okay. You couldn't look at him. You knew you would break down if you did.

Enji was standing behind his wife. And a couple of other students from UA. Rumi was next to Keigo, and there were a couple of others standing off to the side. There were also a couple of pro heroes, including AllMight. Everyone was quiet as they just looked at the grave stone. It seemed unreal.

"This wraps up the ceremony, Touya Todoroki shall forever be missed by all. Thank you for coming."

The second they said his name you couldn't handle it. You hiccuped, trying to hold back tears. Keigo heard you and turned to you and opened his arms for you to comfort you, but you turned to Rei, and hugged her tightly as you cried hard on her shoulder. She did the same to you. You both cried on each other. As a result, Shoto started to cry as well.

"He loved you so much, Y/n." His mom said in between sobs, holding your head. "So so much." This only made you cry more. And harder. "He would want you to be happy. So please... be happy for him."

You pulled away from Rei and nodded, still crying but trying to wipe away some tears. You looked down at Shoto and he was crying now as well. You kneeled down to his height and hugged him, and he started crying hard. Once you both pulled away from the hug, you looked over at Enji. You couldn't help but think that if he didn't push him as hard as he did, this wouldn't have happened.

"I want to apologize to you. I was never kind to you." He said to you, looking down at his shoes.

"You should be saying that to Touya, and your family. Not me." You said to him. He looked up at you with a shocked look, but didn't say anything further.

"Y/n, I found this in his room. I'm pretty sure it was meant for you." Rei said, reaching into her coat pocket and bringing out a little black box. "I'm sure he wanted you to have it. So here."

You took the box and opened it, and in it was a beautiful diamond ring. It wasn't dainty like how you liked most of your jewelry, and was actually quite big. You smiled a bit, but only started crying again. He had always that there was no ring that was even close to showing you his love, but he would get a ring that was the closest to the amount he did.

"Please know Y/n, you are like family to us... Know that you are welcomed anytime." Rei said, wiping away her tears. "Not only did Touya love you, but I do too."

This. This right here.

You started sobbing, as you pulled her into another hug. She started crying again too. Soon, Fuyumi joined into the hug, and then Natsuo. And finally Shoto did too. Enji just stood behind, watching.

"I love you all so much." You sobbed, hiccuping.

"I love you too." You heard Shoto's voice. He didn't hesitate. He wanted to be the first one to say it.

"We all love you, Y/n." Rei said, sniffing.

You all pulled away and soon everyone had started leaving, except you, his family, Keigo and Rumi. Keigo and Rumi were by the grave stone, most likely paying respects. And saying goodbye to their best friend. You stood talking with his family. You wanted to wait until his family left to have your time at his head stone.

Once his family did leave, you turned to Keigo and Rumi. "You alright, hun?" Rumi asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Not really." You tried laughing, but it didn't work. "Let me have my time at the stone, and then we can leave."

"Alright, afterwards we can get something to eat, okay?" Keigo suggested but you shook your head.

"I'm not hungry."

"But you need to eat, Y/n."

"I'm not hungry right now."

"Hey." Keigo tried to scold you but Rumi hit his head.

"She's not hungry, so we can head back to the dorms. It's not a big deal. We can just have a big dinner." Rumi told him, and then looked over at you. "Go ahead and have your time with him, Y/n."

You didn't hesitate and walked by them, over to the head stone. You kneeled there, and touched his name. "We were supposed to be heroes together." You started crying. "We were supposed to do everything together.. dammit, what the hell." You started crying harder and wiped your tears in your sleeve. "I will love you forever, Touya. I made you that promise and I intend to keep it. I'll never love anyone the way I love you. I promise you that until the day I die."

You stood up and looked behind you, and Rumi and Keigo were quite the distance away, probably to give you some privacy. Once you did, you looked at the head stone again. You held the black box in your hand, and you opened it again to look at the ring. "Touya, I love you. All of this time, we might as well have been married." You sighed quietly as you took the ring out of the box, and wore it on your ring finger. You looked at it and started crying again.

"She really loved him." Rumi said to Keigo, watching you cry.

"He loved her. A lot. I'm worried though."

"Why do you say that?"

"She says she's not hungry."

"That's probably her way of grieving. She'll be okay, Keigo. She just lost the love of her life."

Keigo didn't like that. Keigo didn't like how Rumi called him the love of your life. "Yeah."

You walked over to them, your eyes feeling really heavy. They were sore, and you knew they were red. "Let's go back now."

They nodded and walked with you back to UA in silence.

Everything had changed now. You wanted to be a hero, but only if you could do it by Touya's side. You wanted to live a good and successful life, but only if Touya was apart of it. Everything you had planned out for your life included Touya. You didn't know what to do now. You couldn't live your life without Touya.