20

Keigo would be working for the next two days, and would be at his agency office, meaning you would be at the penthouse by yourself when you weren't working.

After the Hero Gala, there were rumors flying all over the place commenting of the number two pro hero's relationship. Talk show hosts were giving their theories, but the biggest question was 'who is Y/n?' There had been multiple people who had called Keigo, asking him to come onto a show to comment, and eventually your number was leaked, so you started to get calls asking for your take on the situation. You would ignore all calls that you had gotten from unknown callers. Every once in a while though, you would get calls from teenage girls threatening to fight you because you stole their man. Haha, okay.

Today you decided to visit Touya's grave before work. You thought that maybe the sooner you got to visit, the better it would be for your relationship with Keigo. You could possibly get some closure so you didn't have to feel so guilty while being with Keigo.

You walked down the street, playing with the ring he had gotten you. You thought a lot about what Shoto had said, but you still couldn't part with the ring. It was one of the only things that you had left to remember Touya by, besides a few pictures and a shirt that had burn holes in it. Whether it was from his quirk or the cigarettes, you didn't know, but you didn't care. It was Touya's.

You made it to the cemetery, and you immediately were overcame with emotion. You head felt like it was gaining weight, and it was hard to breathe. You started to walk around to find his grave, but it seemed like your mind knew exactly where it was. You hadn't been here since he was buried, almost five, six years ago.

You found the headstone, the words 'Touya Todoroki: future hero' was plastered on it. Upon seeing it, you just fell to your knees, and held your head and started crying- no, sobbing.

"Why did you have to leave?" You said in between sobs, now wrapping your arms around the headstone. "I love you so much, why did you leave?"You knew the answer to this of course. You always believed it was because of his father. But also, it hurt you, knowing that you weren't enough to stick around for. "I love you so much." You would just keep repeating this, almost to no end.

"Y/n?"

You heard a voice and automatically snapped your head behind you, to see the girl you've met a few times before, Himiko Toga.

"Himiko?" You asked, before wiping away tears. "What are you doing here?"

"I was passing by and I thought I recognized you. Is everything okay? Who is that?"

"That's Touya." You sniffed, and then stood up. You probably looked ridiculous. "He was my boyfriend in high school."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She bowed her head. "Did you guys break up or..?"

"No, we never did, we were planning to spend the rest of our lives together." You smiled a bit. "But he passed away."

Of course, Himiko looked at you suspiciously. She glanced over to her side, almost as if she was looking at someone, and then looked back at you, but you didn't notice this.

"I'm so sorry, it sounded like a great relationship. Did they.. ever find a body?" She asked.

You looked at her weirdly, before thinking. "I... don't think they ever did." You said, and those words felt weird coming out of your mouth. But it was even weirder that she would suggest something like that. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, just being a bit nosy." She shrugged. "I've heard a lot of love stories where one of them faked their death, and the other totally believed it. But no body was found."