Twenty-Six

The two fo them appeared in her apartment, and he walked her backwards to the pillar in the middle of the open living room and kitchen. His eyes burned into hers and she bit her lip... 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry for them being angry. I never wanted to come between you and your family..'

'You are my family Asti..'... Bruce cupped her face, his thumb stroking her cheek... 'I'm a better man, I'm more in control, because of you. I don't have to worry that I'll turn and hurt you, or that you'll be afraid of me. You gave me the love I didn't know I needed..'

Astrid sighed, resting her forehead against his chest... 'I only wanted to get back at Thor, not ruin your life..'

'Do you regret meeting me?..'.. He asked, tilting her face to look at him again.

'No. I regret that at the time I wanted to use you as part of my plan. It's why I was so afraid to tell you about me, why it took so long to say it..'... She slid her hands up around his neck, running her fingers into the back of his hair... 'I was so afraid you'd hate me, and I'd lose you..'

'You can't lose me Asti..'... He smiled at her... 'I know you. You won't ever hurt me, or lie to me. I trust you..'.. He kissed her forehead, and then moved back... 'Go take a shower. I'll order dinner, and have some wine ready for you. You can tell me about it all..'

Astrid couldn't help but love him more. He always knew what she needed... 'Order, and then come join me..'.. She winked at him, and he chuckled.

Bruce watched as she headed to the bedroom, stripping off as she went. She never treated him like others did. She had helped him to take control of Hulk after he made an appearance, after 6 months of dating.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Memory*

Bruce was stunned when she dropped her dress to the floor. Tonight they were celebrating their 6 month anniversary, and he was finally going to admit how he felt. He was beyond nervous, more so that they hadn't fully had sex, as he struggled for control. He didn't know what he did to deserve her, being so kind and patient with him about it.

Though, she made it clear there were other things she could do for him, and he didn't think that he had a side like THAT. But she brought it out in him. They explored one another, touched, kissed and fully enjoyed everything that led up to sex.

He wanted to, more than anything, but was afraid of hurting her. But seeing Astrid standing there, her black dress now in a pool at her feet, and the dark green and black lacy set she had on, barely covered her. It snapped his restraint and he turned.

He was trying to gain control of Hulk, watching the other guy there, feeling what he felt. He was surprised that Hulk wanted her too, but she didn't flinch or run, instead she smiled up at the green guy, beckoning him to sit down.

Bruce had watched and she moved closer to Hulk, letting him touch her, running his fingers down her body as she spoke to him, letting him know that he could enjoy her too, but that Bruce had to be in control as her body could not take his size. That if he allowed Bruce to be in control of their private moments, then she would make sure he was allowed to watch.

She had calmed Hulk with her words and promises, that he had instantly changed back to Bruce, pulling him close and kissing him passionately. It was then he told her that he loved her, and she loved him back too, him and Hulk. They were one and the same, and she loved them both, for who they were.