Twenty

*2 weeks later*

Tony was seriously fucked off with it all. Someone out there, had access to his systems. Who it was, had his teams information, everything he had on them. Not that he would use it, but it helped to understand them more, and if anything were to happen to one of them, he had the files to help.

Oh, he was thoroughly impressed at whoever it was, and part of him did want to believe that whoever it was, was a friendly, but he and the team had been through enough shit as it is.

The files did come through about their target, Anton Vech. It contained a lot of information, that even the team and SHIELD didn't have. Tony had put together a mission, recon for a few of the team at different locations. They needed to know where the bio weapons were being stored, and what they were for.

The files on his screen, indicated that there were four possible locations, spread out across the country. Anton Vech was a well known name, one that even the government wouldn't say aloud.

The man had a hold, on almost every country in the world, especially America. The team needed to stop the man, and bring his empire down. He was a head of Hydra, but there were no photos, no sketches, that showed what he looked like.

Getting up, he headed to the conference room, to brief the others. Rogers, Romanoff, Wilson and Barnes were each going to scope out a location. Barton, the twins, godly duo, Banner, Rhodey and Tony, would be on standby, ready to go, if one of the four found the right location.

Striding into the conference room, he tossed the briefing files on the table in front of them... 'Still have no idea as to who this guy is, but we need to recon. Friday will run facial recognition, hopefully we'll come across this Vech, and finally put a face to the name..'

'Whats our locations?..'.. Steve asked, seeing how worn out Tony was.

'Rogers you got DC..'.. Tony slid a file to him, and one to Bucky opposite... 'Barnes you got LA. Wilson, Baton Rouge and Romanoff, Santa Fe..'.. He slid the last of the files to the others... 'Read up, you leave in 3 hours. You need to try and blend in. I've got cases for each of you in the armoury. Remember, this is recon only. No matter what happens, don't get involved..'

'And if one of us find the right place and they start to use these bio weapons, you want us to sit back?..'.. Sam frowned up at him.

'Trying to take them down alone, it's suicide. Me and the others will be suited and ready on the jet. The moment we have confirmation, we'll fly over. Don't go trying to be a hero, wait for the team..'.. Tony looks around at the four of them and they nod... 'Good. Read the briefs, rest, pack whatever, but you'll all be leaving in 3 hours..'

'Got it..'.. Nat stood up, and headed out. It wasn't in her to stand back and let shit happen. If it was her location, she'd call it in, but she'd start taking them down herself. It wasn't the first time she had gone against a small army by herself, and it wouldn't be the last either.

------------------------------------------------------------

He locked his office door, making sure the blinds were closed. He called out to her in his mind, and not seconds later, felt her arms around him, and she rested her face against his back.

'Everything ok your end?..'.. He asked, turning to hold her. He smiled, seeing her love for him in her eyes.

'All good. Tracking down more of them and working my way up. I got Raven working with Gambit, the two seem to be getting on very well..'.. He saw the mischief in her eyes and he chuckled.

'You're playing matchmaker again..'.. He captured her lips with his, and she sighed contentedly into the kiss.

'Mm, maybe I am. Wade had calmed down a little bit, courtesy of Vanessa. I need to send her another thank you..'.. She giggled, and moved to perch on the edge of his desk.

'Recon missions are out, the four of them will be ready to go soon, and everyone else will be on standby..'..

'As soon as I have information, I'll send it across to them. Hydra won't last much longer if I have anything to do about it..'.. She watched as he came closer, trapping her between him and the desk.

'We have some time, and a desk is on your list, right?..'... His lips hovered above hers nd she grinned up at him, slipping her hands around his neck.

'It is. I guess I'll have to be quiet, don't want the others hearing me, do we?..'... She pressed into him, as his hands slid around her front, and began to undo her jeans.

'Absolutely not, those screams and moans are mine..'.. He practically growled, crashing hips lips to hers. He tore t her clothes, jacking her jeans and underwea down, and spining her, pressing her top half down to the desk.

Astrid giggled, she loved this side of him. Playful but demanding, caring but dominant, loving but possessive. He kicked her legs apart, and leaned over her, his breath on her ear... 'Not a single sound, or I'll stop..'

She nodded at him, looking over her shoulder. He looked wild, almost feral but love burned in his eyes. Smiling at him, she bit her lip as his hips snapped forward, burying himself in her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nat looked between the three men as she stood on the jet, watching them walk in. All three looked a little off, out of place. Her eyes roamed over each one and she snapped her fingers... 'You three had sex..'.. She saw their eyes go wide, and they began protesting.

She shook her head, did they really think that her of all people wouldn't know... 'Its obvious. Sam's grinning like he just won the jackpot, and you two have ruffled hair, plus Steve got that flush going on..'.. She gestured to him, and he blushed, turning to busy himself with his bag.

'What makes you think, that I had sex? Everyone is still afraid of me, remember? What woman wants the winter soldier..'.. Bucky scoffed and Nat chuckled, causing him to glare at her.

She walked over, getting real close and leaned in, sniffing him... 'Oh you definitely had sex. What? No time to shower?..'.. She teased, clapping him on the back... 'Whoever she is, I got to meet her. She broke through that metal wall you put up..'

Bucky rolled his eyes in annoyance. Nat may be the best at finding out secrets, but this one he was keeping to himself. Tossing his bag into a seat, he sat next to it, leaning his head back.

'I'm not complaining, if anything it's good you guys are getting laid, maybe you won't be so damn grumpy all the time..'.. Nat sat next to him, strapping in.

'What about you?..'.. Sam asked her, as he sat opposite... 'I saw you flirting with Banner a few times..'

'Seems he's not picking up on it..'.. She shrugged as Steve sat next to Sam.

'Just tell him straight, you like him and want to go out on a date..'.. Sam grins at her.

Bucky noticed Steve look down, and he frowned, wondering what that was about. He watched as his friend,quickly glance to Nat, before calling to the pilot they were ready to go. Bucky turned to look at Nat as she laughed at something Sam said, and he realised it. Steve liked Nat. Well, shit. He wanted Steve to be happy, so maybe giving the two a nudge might help, especially if Banner wasn't interested in her.

😘