Twenty-Four

Nat had showered, and was now sitting I the main room of the compound, while Bruce made them coffee. Friday had informed the two of them that the team was only a few minutes out. She had stood in front of her mirror, looking over her naked body after her shower, and saw no scars, no blemishes, no bruises.

That woman, whoever she was, Nat owed her a debt. Her body was now flawless, and she actually felt better in fact, as though her bones and muscles felt a little stronger.

Nat thought over their interaction, wondering what she meant at the message she was supposed to pass on. She didn't know who it was for, but she would find out. The woman could've easily killed her, but instead healed her, and got her home.

Bruce had fussed over her, wanting to run tests while they waited for the others to return. Everything came back clear, she was perfectly healthy

Hearing the jet land, she shuffled to sit with her legs under her, and not minutes later, the team rushed in, Clint getting to her first as he pulled her up for a hug... 'What the fuck Nat?..'.. Clint stepped back, his eyes roaming over her... 'You hurt?..'

Nat shook her head, and sat back down... 'No, I was healed..'.. She took a breath... 'There was this young woman, late 20s I think. She found me, what they did, I knew I was dying, I could feel it..'.. The team all began to sit down on the other couches, listening to her, and Bruce walked over, handing her a cup. She had already told him what happened.

'I can't explain it, but she healed me. I have no scars, no bruises, no pain. She got me free, and told me to think of my room, here, and to pass on a message. I did as she said, and the next thing I know, I'm on my bed. Friday told me how long I'd been gone and thst she would let you know I'm back..'.. Nat shrugged her shoulders... 'I owe her..'

'What did this woman look like?..'.. Steve asked her.

'About my height, sandy blonde hair, deep green eyes. She was dressed like the guards, so I don't know if she was one, or not. Did you send her? Is she new on the team?..'.. Nat turned to Tony, who shook his head.

'No. But that's not all..'.. He sighed, and gestured to Steve... 'He was with a woman, not the same one. He told her things..'

'Its not like I could help it Tony..'.. Steve slumped back... 'I felt I had to tell her, like I was drawn to her..'

'Its definitely her..'.. Loki muttered but Nat heard him.

'Who?..'.. She frowned at him.

'Our sister. We lost her a long time ago..'.. Loki sighed, as he stood, pacing about.

'Wait..'.. Nat thought over the womans words... 'The message..'

'What was it?..'.. Bucky asked, sitting forward, resting his arms on his knees.

'She said, hello brothers..'.. Nat looked between Thor and loki, seeing the two pale at her words... 'From your reaction, I'm guessing that's you two..'.. She gestured to them and sipped her coffee.

'Why wait till now?..'.. Bruce took one of the dining chairs, and moved over to sit with the others...  'If she's your sister, why not come straight to you both?..'

'I think you two need to start from the beginning..'.. Tony gestured to the pair of asgardians.

Loki and Thor told them everything they knew of her, and Loki filled in the darker details, of how she was used and treated by Odin and Frigga. When it came to telling the team of what happened the night they last saw her, Loki could see it in the teams faces, thst they understood why she wanted to leave.