Forty-One

Astrid shook her head, looking down from the hillside. The place was too close to the population, there could be innocents, casualties. The steel works, in Pitssburgh, of course he would be here. Surrounded by metal, Eric was prepared for her.

'How do you want to do this?..'.. Bruce asked her and she waved a hand, altering his clothing to something more comfortable he could fight in. Not quite sports wear, but the clothing was breathable and stretchy, should he change.

'You remember our training, right?..'.. She asked, making two tranq guns appear in her hands, and holding one out to him.

He chuckled, nodding at her... 'Been fun, letting the others think I can't fight..'.. He took the gun, slipping it into the waistband at the back.

She smirked at him, as then conjured two comms, slipping one in her ear as he took the other... 'Stark, you there?..'

'Live and ready. You sure you don't need us there?..'.. He asked.

'I'm sure. How's the two teams handling Eric's cronies?..'.. She asked, making her Sabre outfit appear.

'I'm going to rip that off you later..'.. She winked at Bruce as he looked her over.

'There's a few we can't track down. Roberto Da Costa, AKA Sunspot, Alison Blaire, AKA Dazzler. Seriously, where do they get these names?..'.. Tony scoffs down the comm.

'Says the guy called Ironman, but his suits are made from gold titanium, vibraniam, and nanotech..'.. She rolled her eyes... 'What part of the suit is iron?..'.. Bruce chuckled at her mocking Tony.

'Do you have a name?..'.. Bruce was sure Tony was trying to change the subject, because she was right.

'I'm sure you've heard of Sabre?..'.. She grinned at Bruce as they both heard Tony choke slightly.

'You're Sabre?..'..

'Yep. Watchtower, access all systems in the Edgar Thomson steel works. Send out evacuation notices, and have all emergency services, to assist. I want everyone in a five mile radius, cleared...'... She sighed, looking over to the building again.

'You sure hes there?..'.. Bruce asked her and she nodded.

'Crystal is drowning in blood right now..'.. She looked across to him... 'Wades blood. As much as I want to go in there and save his stupid ass, I cant risk innocents..'

'And you will not..'.. She turned her head, seeing Loki and Thor behind her, in their asgardian armour... 'We are with you sister..'.. Loki nods to her.

'Not even going to ask how you got out of the cuffs..'.. Astrid fills them in on what she knows... 'Watchtower, activate the hellhounds, and converge on my location. Inform all mercs, assistance is needed. Alert the X-Men, request the professor to locate Sunspot and Dazzler, need to know if they're here..'

'Is there any point of me even being here? Cause its following your commands and I'm twiddling my thumbs..'.. Starks irritated tone comes through the comm, as shw conjures another two, handing them to Thor and Loki.

'You're there to lead both teams, and keep me informed. Watchtower doesn't exactly respond like Friday does..'.. She shook her head... 'I'm trusting you to take care of my family Stark..'