-

-

-

Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

"Do you think she will be okay?" Jania questioned once I sat Aiden in his crib and I shrugged. "I don't know....whatever she dreamt must've felt really real because she seemed confused as hell and she keep talking about that Julius Nigga."

"Kentrell it's okay, she's just lost....shoes been sleeping for four months. You know she loves you. You guys are basically meant for each other, I despise you and I'm saying that."

"I don't know Nene...."

"She'll recover from this....I promise. Look I gotta go get Kacey from Brooklyn. You good here?"

"Yeah" I nodded while staring at Ariana sleep in my bed. "I'll call later" she assured before leaving the room and a few seconds later, I heard Jania leave the house.

I sighed before sitting on the edge of the bed. I put my head in my hands trying to think about everything.

I wonder how Ariana even knew her nurses name. I wanna ask her what she dreamed about when she wakes up but I don't know how.

I don't want to bother her.

While Ariana was sleeping, I decided to have our chef make her some dinner and she woke up three hours later.

I heard tiny footsteps and looked seeing Ariana in one of my shirts and no pants.

"Hi beautiful" I smiled and she gave me a weak smile in return. "Is this r-real?" She questioned while I chuckled and nodded.

"Yes Ari, this is real. As real as it can get" I assured before she finally reached me and I kissed her forehead. "Let's eat" I said and she nodded before we sat down at the table.

She was starving which was understandable and for the majority of dinner we didn't talk.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Just tired, and I wear hungry" Ariana explained while I nodded. "Do you remember having Aiden?"

"N-no....well I remember being rushed to the hospital....I think. I honestly don't know what's real Kentrell."

"I'm real" I assured her and she chuckled. "I know....how is everybody?"

"Well my brother and sister just moved to California with my mom. I got them a little house. The gang been Chillin Fr, nothing really to say bout dem. I haven't really been working on music because my main focus is you and the kids and I know Jania has been really worried about you" I caught Ariana up.

Ariana listened to every detail I was saying I guess she was trying to wrap her mind around this new reality that she had been missing from for four years.

"What happened while you were asleep....did you have some sort of dream?"

"Y-yeah" Ariana mumbled. "Something like that...."

"About a plane crash?"

"I really don't want to talk about it" Ariana shook her head. "It was just a dream....plus I like this reality way better" she assured causing me to nod.

Later that night, Ariana and I laid in our bed together and talked for hours before Ariana drifted to sleep on my chest and I got a text message.

Jazlyn(nurse) : So what does this mean for us?

Me : there is no us I can't do that to my wife

Me : it was a one time thing

Jazlyn(nurse) : is that really what you want?

To be honest....I don't know what I want but I know that Ariana is the love of my life and I don't want to jeopardize that for anything or anyone else.

"I love you" Ariana mumbled while sleeping and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too"

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭...

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!