Ten

| July 28th  - Salt Lake City Utah |
| Kentrell's house  - 2:20pm |

Ariana Gualden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"What are you doing?" I questioned once Kentrell sat down in front of me. He looked up from his phone and I chuckled before snapping a picture of him and posting it on my Instagram story.

 He looked up from his phone and I chuckled before snapping a picture of him and posting it on my Instagram story

"Hold up I'm calling Ben" he said and I nodded. I guess Ben didn't answer since Kentrell put his phone down and stared at me . "How you feeling?" He questioned and I signed. "My head is killing me...where's B?"

"Upstairs sleep, I played Barbie's with that lul guh fa almost two hours" he shook his head and I chuckled. "You ready to go to bed?"

"Kentrell I've been sleeping since I was in the hospital. Can you take me to the living room?"

"To the living room?" Kentrell questioned and I nodded. "I wanna watch tv"

"Okay" he nodded before getting up and lifting me up. He grabbed my phone before carrying me to the living room.

When we got there, Kentrell laid me down on the couch and I turned the tv on before there was a knock on the door.

Kentrell walked over and opened it seeing Baby Joe and Kd. "Aren't you supposed to be in BR nigga?" Kentrell mugged Kd while they walked inside the house and he shut the door.

"Nigga that bitch you got is CRAZY! She already done got into two fights down there. She won't calm down for nobody. She said she ain't gon finish the music video unless you there" Kd explained to Kentrell causing me to frown.

"She know I gotta take care of Ari" Kentrell mugged while Kd nodded and Babyjoe shook his head smiling before walking over to the couch.

He carefully lifhed up my feet and sat down before laying my feet on his lap. "Whatchu watching sis?"

"I'm trying to find a movie" I sighed. "Ari I-"

"I know you have to go Bae. I'll be fine, Babyjoe and Kd will help me with Brooklyn, right guys?"

I looked at Babyjoe and Kd while they both nodded and I gave Kentrell a reassuring smile as he walked over to me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, "I'll be back before you know it, once I get back I'm all yours. I'm only focused on you" he assured me while I nodded.

Once Kentrell went upstairs to pack, I found a movie before eventually falling asleep.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

I got to Louisiana and walked into the house seeing Vontina sitting on the couch with dried up tears on her cheeks.

"Tina" I called out but she didn't look at me, she only continued to stare into space.

I took off my shoes and locked the door before sitting beside her. "What's wrong slime?"

"They were talking about her, again. I don't know why they keep doing shit to me."

"Talking about who?" I questioned. "Her name was Bassey....I always called her grandma B though" Vontina sighed.

"She took care of me when my mom couldn't" she played with her fingers. "Something we have in common" I mumbled. "I use to get bullied, when I was in middle school and part of high school, then I started fighting and now...bitches just won't stop fucking with me."

"People gon always fuck with you" I shrugged. "I know but....I guess it's just different when people bring her up" Vontina explained and I nodded.

"You want a hug?"

Why the fuck I just offer this bitch a hug?

"Y-yes" Vontina nodded before she came closer to me and I pulled her into a hug.

Before I could react, Vontina started crying and I sighed. "Are you ok-"

"Just take the pain away" she looked me in my eyes. "Please" she begged. "Tina I can't-" before I could finish my sentence Vontina smashed her lips into mines and out of pity....I kissed her back.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Uh oh 👀