Twenty two

| Ariana's  house - a week later  |
| February 18th - 7:30pm |

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Um Kentrell I had him" I said while laying down on my bed. "Okay and? He came from my ball sack, ain't that right Aiden?"

"Um bye" Ariana laughed. "Oop, look you and Aiden on the shade room" I pointed out and showed Kentrell a picture of him when we came home from the hospital.

"That's a nice picture though" Kentrell said before checking his phone and he sighed

"That's a nice picture though" Kentrell said before checking his phone and he sighed. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "I gotta go."

"Where?" I questioned, "Three and I going to Baton Rouge."

"Why?"

"We was supposed to go last week but you had Aiden, and I didn't want you to be alone. I gotta go though" Kentrell explained before handing Aiden to me. I wanted to stop him from going but no words managed to escape my mouth.

Kentrell walked to the door and I followed him with Aiden. "Well...be safe" I said and Kentrell nodded while staring down at me.

I sighed before Kentrell cupped my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It almost felt like a goodbye kiss and for some reason, I didn't want him to stop.

The kiss broke when Aiden started crying and we both looked down at him. "I'll be back in a few days, and I promise you, ima be the best husband you could ever ask for" Kentrell assured and I nodded before he left the house, and I locked the door.

I started rocking Aiden while I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the divorce papers out of my drawer, and I sighed.

I placed them down on the kitchen counter and I shook my head before walking to my room. "You hungry bubbas?" I questioned while Aiden continued to cry.

I finally got to my room before my phone that was on my bed started ringing. I ignored it and git myself ready to feed Aiden. When I finally started breastfeeding, I called Jania back on facetime since she had just called me.

I made sure that my body wasn't exposed in the camera before the call connected. "Girl she just ran away" she said while eating a slice of pizza and walking to another room. "Baby B" She called out before I heard Brooklyn's little voice.

Jania handed the phone to Brooklyn, and I saw her little face pop up in the camera. "Hey pookie" I grinned. "Hi Mommy!" She smiled. "Are you having fun with Auntie Ne and Kacey?"

"Yes! When I coming home mommy?"

"You can come home next week B, I'm coming over Auntie Ne house tomorrow though. Mommy just had to rest" I assured Brooklyn while she nodded. "Okay mommy I love you."

"I love you too!" I grinned before Jania got the phone back. "You doing okay?" Jania questioned and I nodded. "Yeah, just tired, Kentrell just left for the first time this week but I'm glad he was here because I actually got some sleep" I explained.

"Oh, where was he going?"

"Baton Rouge with Three"

"Only Three?" Jania questioned and I nodded. "I guess so, that's what he said."

"I wonder why the gang isn't going" Jania said while I shrugged. "I don't know but I'm not gonna think too much about it" I explained, and Jania nodded, "Are you feeding Aiden right now?"

"Yeah why? Can you see?" I questioned while Jania laughed. "Girl no you just turned weird in the camera, call me later."

"Okay after I feed him, I'm going to sleep" I said while Jania nodded before we got off the phone and that is exactly what I did.

I fed Aiden and put him to sleep. He slept in his crib in my room while I took a shower before I fell asleep right along with him.

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!