Nineteen

| Kentrell's house - October 23rd  |
| Calabasas CA - 1:30pm |

NBA Youngboy's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Top that is the dumbest shit I've heard all day" Kd mugged me.

"I want out of that gang shit" I shook my head. "I want a normal life, with Ariana and our kids."

"So after Ariana has the baby, you gon leave the gang? You know niggas get killed for that shit" Three reminded and I nodded.

"I know but if I don't die then I'm guarantee to have a life with Ari" I said with a small smile.

"So what you gon do until then?"

"Everything they want me to do. Ima still transfer the drugs....kill niggas....all that shit. I just have to play my role until Ariana have the baby. I forgot to tell y'all...the gender reveal this Saturday."

"Damn that was quick"

"I guess" I shrugged before getting on my phone and seeing that Ariana had posted a picture.

ArianaGrande :

Hey luvs❤️Liked by Nbayoungboy and 9,00,000 others

Hey luvs❤️
Liked by Nbayoungboy and 9,00,000 others

Comments disabled....

"What you finna do about Vontina?"

"I'm finna post these throwback pics of me and Ariana from a few years ago" I said while ignoring Ben's question.

I got on my phone and smiled before posting the pictures of Ariana and I.

Nbayoungboy :

(Swipe)

Missin these days🖤Liked by ArianaGrande and 4,000,000 others

Missin these days🖤
Liked by ArianaGrande and 4,000,000 others

Comments disabled....

"Nigga you just gon ignore the fact that Vontina is obsessed with you now?" Babyjoe laughed.

"Fuck that bitch" I shrugged. "Is she off the label?" Kd asked and I shook my head no.

"Nah Montana wouldn't let that shit slide. She on the label but she ain't staying with me no more" I shrugged again while everybody else nodded.

-

-

-

Vontina's POV:

"I love that set" Marcus licked his lips once I walked into his bedroom

Kentrell did too.

I took my robe off before laying beside him on the bed. "I hated that you was gone for so long" Marcus rubbed my ass.

"I know...I missed you" I mumbled. "You know I missed you baby. I'm glad we decided to work things out" Marcus kissed my forehead and I nodded.

Marcus is my complicated situation here in Baton Rouge. I tried to tell Kentrell about him but obviously he didn't care.

I never cared about Kentrell, we just had good sex with eachother and I liked making that white bitch Ariana mad. I think Kentrell is cute but he's just another nigga to me.

The only reason I did that petty shit was to be....well petty. After Kentrell put his hands on me, I decided to do my petty shit from a distance. I don't want to stress the bitch out too much though because she is pregnant or whatever.

"So did you like living with that nigga?" Marcus asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"Hell no. All he did was argue with his lil snow bunny" I exaggerated.

"Why was they arguing?"

"Over petty shit. She pregnant though so-"

"His bitch pregnant?"

Oops...

"Yeah it's a secret until Saturday" I shrugged before taking a breath. "I don't care about them though. I care about us" I pecked Marcus lips and he smirked.

"Bet" he nodded.

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!