Seven

| Kentrells house - Salt Lake City Utah |
| 2:30pm - November 21st |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"Are you okay? You seem distant" Jazlyn questioned Kentrell while he sat on the couch and stared at his phone.

"Kentrell" Jazlyn mumbled while holding Alice. "Yeah baby I'm fine....have you looked at wedding venues?" I questioned. "Yes but I thought you didn't want anything big."

"I don't but whatever makes you happy makes me happy" he said while staring at wedding picture of Ariana.

He was cleaning out his camera roll but he couldn't bring himself to delete that one

"Did you hear me?" Jazlyn snapped Kentrell out of his thoughts. "Sorry Jaz, what did you say?" He questioned while she sighed. "I'm gonna put Alice down for a nap."

"Ight I love you"

"I love you too Kentrell" she assured before walking upstairs.

Kentrell looked at his phone and noticed his brother Kendell was calling him.

"Wassup?" Kentrell answered the FaceTime call. "How you been?"

"Chill on house arrest" he turned the camera to his ankle monitor then back on him. "Ugly ahh toes" Kendell laughed causing Kentrell to suck his teeth.

"Nigga fuck you, where you at?"

"Just pulled up to see my niece and nephew" Kendell said causing Kentrell to scrunch his face. "Wea you at?"

"Ariana shit, I asked if I could see my niece and nephew nigga" Kendell said in a duh tone. "And she said yeah?"

"If she said no I wouldn't be hea right now, fuck you on?" Kendell questioned. "What the fuck going on with you and that Jaz girl? You love ha?"

"Yeah" Kentrell said confidently. "She was there fo me when Ariana couldn't be....Ariana thought a Nigga was dead-"

"Yo shut the fuck up mane, you don't even know the whole story" Kendell cut his brother off before Kendell got out of his car and knocked on a front door.

"Hey!" Ariana grinned before Kendell hung up on his brother and Kentrell sucked his teeth.

He would kill to hear her voice one more time, even if it was just her saying "hi."

"How you been?" Kendell walked into the house and admired the big drawn picture of Ariana and the kids on the wall.

"Great! How about you? Oh and Julius took us to the fair and we got that made" she explained the picture and Kendell nodded before sitting on the couch.

"I've been Chillin, got this lil Shawty" Kendell smiled. "Oh really?" Ariana giggled before sitting beside him.

"Yeah, ha name Hannah" he nodded. "White girl?"

"Yeah, she in college and shit. I really fuck with her though" Kendell nodded causing Ariana to smile. "I'm happy for you? How long y'all been together?"

"Ima be real cause you basically my sister. I was tryna use ha fo pussy fo like two months but then I started catching feelings. We ended up having sex like last week and I wanna ask ha to be my girl but I don't know how."

"You have to get her some flowers AND a card....oh my god this will be so fun! Can I help?" Ariana grinned causing Kendell to chuckle. "Yeah Ari, you can help" he agreed.

Kendell liked seeing Ariana happy. He remembered how she looked with his brother, she was so broken when he faked his death and now, she looked so full of life. She looked genuinely happy.

"Uncle Dell!" Brooklyn yelled before running over and jumping into Kendells arms and he smiled. "Wassup favorite niece" he smiled causing Ariana to smile.

"I've been painting pictures!" She grinned and Kendell nodded. "Can Uncle Dell see mommy?!"

"Yeah, take him to your room" Ariana instructed and Kendell picked Brooklyn up before walking upstairs and she pointed to her room.

A few minutes later, Ariana bought Aiden to Kendell and he held him.

"He looks just like my brother" he thought to himself. "A white version though" he thought again causing himself to chuckle. "What?" Ariana smiled.

"Nothing, it's just....are you happy Ari?"

"Yes" she nodded. "Good, as long as you're happy then I'm happy" Kendell assured and Ariana smiled.

She was glad that she could have peace with at least one of the Gualden's.

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!