Eight

| Julius House - La California |
| 8:30am - December 25th |

Ariana Grande's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Merry Christmas!" Brooklyn jumped on my bed and I smiled. "Merry Christmas stink" I spoke before sitting up. "Come on mommy!"

"Did you brush your teeth?" I straight faced her and she chuckled. "Right, come on" I said before taking her to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took care of my hygiene before doing the same thing with Brooklyn. When we were finally done, I took her downstairs and was met with Julius who was holding Aiden by the Christmas tree.

"Merry Christmas" I spoke causing him to turn around. "Merry Christmas my love" he smiled causing me to smile.

"Gifts!" Brooklyn smiled before running over to the tree and I laughed sitting on the couch

"Mommy can I open this one?" She questioned and I nodded. "Yeah, that's from Julius" I said before she opened the box revealing a bunch of Monster High toys and I chuckled seeing the wide grin on her face.

"Thank you J" she grinned before jumping into his arms once I took Aiden away from him. "You're welcome princess" he said and Brooklyn smiled.

After Brooklyn opened most of her presents, Aiden was fully awake and smiling at me while Julius was upstairs getting a present he "forgot."

"Okay Ari close your eyes" he said and I laughed before closing my eyes.

I felt Julius walked over to me but I kept my eyes closed like he instructed me to.

"Ariana you're the love of my life. Words can't express how I feel about you so I bought you this, hoping you would love it and me as much as I love you..."

"Okay....can I open my eyes?" I wuedtioned feeling myself on the verge of tears. "Yeah open them" Julius spoke before I opened my eyes seeing him on one kee in front of me with a ring.

"Oh my god" I gasped

"Oh my god" I gasped. "Will you Marry me Ariana Grande?" Julius smiled and I grinned. "YES" I screamed before Julius placed the ring on my finger and smashed his lips into mines.

"YAY!" Brooklyn cheered causing us to break the kiss and I laughed while tears ran down my face. "Okay okay I have one more thing for you though" I said before handing Aiden to Julius. I wiped my eyes and walked over to the tree before grabbing the box.

I handed it to Julius and he sat Aiden on the couch who was playing with his fingers.

"Open it" I nodded. Julius opened the box and took the tissue out before his eyes widened. He took the two positive pregnancy test out the box before smiling at me.

"We're having a baby?"

"We're having a baby" I nodded and Julius stood up before pulling my into a hug while picking me up.

"I love you so fucking much Ariana."

"I love you too....promise me this is forever" I said while he still held me in the air.

"I promise...."

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

2 chapters left.....

Y'all gonna be hella surprised😂🤣