Twenty three

| Ariana's  house - February 19th |
| 7:30am |

Omniscient POV:

| Ariana's  house   - February 19th || 7:30am |•Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

Ariana paced her living room while her newborn son Aiden was sleeping upstairs. She walked into the kitchen beefier picking up the divorce papers as a tear left her eyes and she ripped it.

"A plane crash...how is that even possible?" She thought to herself. "Seriously, he got on that plane all the time..." she thought while looking at the ripped up divorce papers on the floor before breaking down.

She started sobbing as she hit the floor. Her phone had been going off all morning but she didn't want to talk to anybody.

She wanted to be alone. She wanted this all to be a dream and when she woke up Kentrell would be laying beside her....but that wasn't going to happen because he was dead.

He was gone now and there was nothing she could do about it. "Why did you leave me?" Ariana sobbed. "I can't do this without you" she shook her head.

She didn't care about the cheating, she just wanted her husband back.

She stood up with tears still falling down her face and picked up the gun that had been placed in the kitchen drawer. It was the same gun Kentrell almost killed himself with.

Ariana held the gun to her chest and began to sob even harder. Her finger rested on the trigger but she wasn't able to pull it. Every time she thought she was ready to pull the trigger she heard Kentrell's voice saying, "No Ari, you have to be there for the kids."

"How can I be there for the kids...I'm all alone" Ariana mumbled before Aiden's cries snapped head out of her thoughts. She quickly placed the gun back before rushing upstairs.

She picked Aiden up and started rocking back to sleep as she glanced at her phone which had lit up due to the amount of text messages. She looked at the lock screen and more tears ran down her face. It was a picture of Kentrell holding Aiden.

There was a knock on the door and Ariana turned her phone off, not being able to face the fact that her husband was actually gone

Ariana slowly walked downstairs with Aiden in her arms and locked through her camera to see who was at the door. It was two police officers, standing close to the door so they wouldn't get soaked by the rain.

She unlocked and cracked the door opened. "Hello Mrs.Gaulden....we need you to come to the station for some questions" one officer said and Ariana sarcastically chuckled.

"Okay and? I can go down there by myself."

"We just think it would be better if you came with us-"

"Do you not see this new born baby in my arms?! Are you blind?!" Ariana mugged both of them. "I will be there on my own time once I get me and my kids straight" Ariana said before slamming the door in the officers face.

She locked the door and watched on her cameras as the officers shook their heads and walked to their car.

Ariana rolled her teary eyes and walked back upstairs before her phone rung again. "What?!" She answered this time not looking at the person who was calling. "Ari..." Jania's voice said on the other end.

"Nene where's Brooklyn?" Ariana sighed. You wouldn't have thought they would be this close because of all of Jania's attempts on Ariana but they actually sat down and talked and they both matured enough to be really good friends. Jania cared a lot about Ariana and she was so sorry for everything she did that she would do anything for Ariana.

"She's in the car sleeping. We're about to pull in the driveway" Jania explained while Ariana nodded and hung up the phone.

-

-

-

"Accordingly to navigation, the plane was going to Rio."

"Rio?!" Ariana questioned the officer and he nodded. "Yes, Kentrell...your husband and his friend Three were on their way to Rio when the plan crashed."

"That can't be possible" Ariana mumbled before she looked out the glass. Jania was sitting while holding Aiden and Brooklyn was sitting next to her watching her tablet.

"Where did he tell you he was going?"

"Baton Rouge"

"Why?" The officer questioned while writing on a notepad. "To visit his mother and sister" Ariana lied. "Who currently live in Baton Rouge?"

"Yes but he was working on getting them a place close to ours" Ariana nodded. "Was your husband into any gang activity-"

"Not that I know of" Ariana lied cutting the officer off. "What does this have to do with the crash?"

"We just want to know all of the details Mrs.Gaulden" he said while frustrated and Ariana sighed.

They asked her a bunch of questions while disregarding the fact that she was grieving. They wanted to catch a dead man doing illegal activity knowing damn well that if they found out anything on Kentrell they wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

After the station, Jania took Ariana and the kids back to her place where Ariana fell asleep on the couch.

"How is she?" Kendell walked in the house while Jania sighed. "I'm letting her rest while I watch the kids. She's been crying all day...how's your mother and sister?"

"Terrible...Nene how did this shit happen? I though he was going to BR?"

"I don't know Kendell" a tear slipped down Jania's cheek. "We have to be there for Ari and the kids....she can't do this without us" Jania explained while Kendell nodded in response and they both glanced at grieving Ari who was sleeping peacefully, for now.

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Don't hate me too much🤣